[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just sick of this guy? He just always makes cameos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: jack kirby.jpg (695KB, 1968x1172px) Image search: [Google]
jack kirby.jpg
695KB, 1968x1172px
Anyone else just sick of this guy?

He just always makes cameos in Marvel Movies and people worship him like he actually created something. He's a fraud, a backstabber, a hack and a complete goober. I hate this fucking meme man and I want him to end.
>>
>goober

Fucking take it back.
>>
If i find ya im kicking ur ass b8r
>>
>>85501475
I like to imagine him tonguefucking Spider-Man's asshole sometimes.
>>
>>85501475
HAHAHA! EXCELSIOR TRUE BELIEVER!
>>
>>85501475
We got us a stage 1 casual over here!
>>
>>85501475
>>
>>85501475
yeah, seriously.

Everyone needs to feel like theirs one mega guy responsible for everything.

All because they talk the loudest...
>>
>>85501475
Why would you say that?

Now he's gonna come and take your soul for sustenance next!

You know he's living less and less each soul he takes now, why would you tempt him further?
>>
Only cameo I didn't like was X-men Apocalypse because it took away from what was a really seeious scene. Other thanthat I don't really care. We've come to terms with what he did, not much that can be done about it now
>>
>>85501923

Noone has anything to say besides this bullshit? lol
>>
>>85501475
I agree anon, he is a fucking ass who constantly tried to leave the world of comics at evey opportunity. He was more cocerned with being Stan Lee than actually making stories. He also is responsible for ruining Roy Thomas.
>>
stan lee desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQYRTvO9y0
>>
>>85501475
Ah, good ol' Stage 2. I remember when I was an edgy 16 year old, too. Feel free to post once you reach stage 3.
>>
>>85501475
>he didn't had a cameo on Suicide squad
disappointing, i expected to see him, maybe he was the rock soldier with the gold clock
>>
>>85501475
Get fucked, true believer!
>>
Have you ANY proof to those claims?
>>
>>85501475
I remember when I first learned about Marvel Method and didn't understand it.
>>
what did stan lee achieve
>>
>>85501475
I'm still sad he didn't show up in BvS as a civilian running away shouting "I'm not even supposed to be here!"
>>
File: 1469024196626.jpg (56KB, 400x600px)
1469024196626.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
OP sucks pig diarrhea straight from the asshole for sexual gratification
>>
>>85502156
Why would anyone bother? This is the billionth time we see this thread, or any similar shit thread.
>>
Yeah but he'll be dead soon so it's ok.
>>
>>85504587
He can't die until he plays the Beyonder in Infinity War.
>>
I like the hulk cameo where he was poisoned
>>
>>85504587
>Stan lee
>Dying
>Ever
>>
>>85504587
We will all be dead soon
>>
>>85501475
when will Kirbyfags fuck off
>>
>>85501565
No you don't.
>>
>>85507064
You calling me a liar?
>>
>>85501475

He's just a face for Marvel. Only the casualest of casuals think he created all of Marvel himself.

His cameos in the movies are no different than when he and Kirby appeared at Reed and Sue's marriage. Except Kirby is dead.
>>
What a hack, I can't wait until Bendis starts making cameos in movies, he's the true face of marvel. Most movies now days are based off the ultimate universe anyways.
>>
>>85501475
You're a troll
>>
File: 1411317037348.jpg (80KB, 591x729px) Image search: [Google]
1411317037348.jpg
80KB, 591x729px
I saw stan's interview with larry king and it honestly looks like the company just sort of keeps him like a mascot. he didn't even know he was doing an interview until they sent a car to driv e him to what is presumably larry kings garage.

He just seems so sad and lonely and 100% pure marketing spiel. I get how he's gotten where he has, but it's obvious he's fucked over a lot of people to get there.

He said some fucking hilarious shit in the interview though. Like how ladies only started reading comics since RDJ was in iron man 1 and they fell in love with him, and how they made new international super heroes and he says like 'oh yeah we have a black one now. And a chinese one. Y'know when I write super heroes I make them normal, y'know like me, normal americans. So now I have to think different to make black ones'

Great interview 10/10 recommend.
>>
>>85505916
give it a week
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.