[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be interested in reading a Tales of the DCEU style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: batman-v-superman-team-1.png (1MB, 1023x618px) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-team-1.png
1MB, 1023x618px
Would anyone be interested in reading a Tales of the DCEU style book? shit that happens in between the movies or before the movies with batman or diana or hey maybe the jsa/suicide squad or modern suicide squad or flash book? and they can actually do all the cool shit snyder wont show us
>>
i mean the tie in comics were coolish. lex was fucking gay in his though but the train shit was cool
>>
>>85497741
I really liked the DC movies so far, I think they fucked up making Batman a fallen hero who kills (I get the reasoning behind it) but I still thought the ultimate cut is a decent 7/10 movie.

I wouldn't want to read a tie in book though. If I want to read comics I'd rather read a decent DC comic than a movie tie in.

Theres a ton of good multiverse stuff out there too, I'd rather have that than stuff stuck in limbo around the movies.
>>
Yeah, but they shouldnt have to worry about continuity that much
>>
File: Batman - Bruce is the Mask.png (821KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Batman - Bruce is the Mask.png
821KB, 1366x768px
>>85497741

I'd enjoy Batfleck prequel comics because his age works for having both Dick and Jason.

Not like a super long series. Maybe twelve issues or so, a few trades; each going through a different stage of Bruce's life until we get to the events of Man of Steel/Batman v Superman. Perhaps even him thinking of retiring after Jason's death.
>>
File: 4da.png (1MB, 997x1218px)
4da.png
1MB, 997x1218px
>>85501200
shills come steal this dea. maybe make it an ogn.
>>
>>85497741

Post that shit senpai
>>
>>85501346
i sint go tit dog
>>
>>85497741
>Would anyone be interested in reading a Tales of the DCEU style book?

No, Dan, go back to the drawing board with this.

Jesus.
>>
>>85501761
hey people have been responding well. its in the back pocket. maybe phase 3
>>
File: Batfleck.gif (3MB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck.gif
3MB, 540x550px
>>85501200

To continue this idea. I'd also go with a fallout in the relationship between Bruce and Dick. Not Dick going "evil" Dark Knight Strikes Again style, but definitely there being a bit of bad blood between them.

That way if they were to introduce Dick/Nightwing into the DCEU you can very much have him as a standalone character who isn't just a "poor man's Batman".

Also, for villains I'd just go with gangsters for the early stories and the Joker for the later stories. A bit of Black Mask and Penguin, but not too much but have Falcone as the first mob Batman takes out.

I'd also have a bit of an arc going into the relationship between Batman and Catwoman, and while they're both attracted to each other neither of them can real deal with the other's modus operandi (Bruce wants Selina to retire because she's a theft and Selina would want Bruce to retire because she would be happy living a comfortable life with him as his billionaire wife, but neither wants to bend to the other's will for obvious reasons).
>>
Sauce on image?
>>
>>85504428
one of the tie in comics. not sure which. gary frank drew this though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.