[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's one thing good about Marvel synergy, it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (55KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 446x299px
If there's one thing good about Marvel synergy, it will mean Colleen Wing will be a more pro-active character in the comics. Danny and Luke have their duo comic, now. (as well as Avengers and solo stuff) Misty is hanging with Cap!Sam, what's Colleen doing? Seriously, where is she?
>>
>Asian
Ewwwwwwwwwww.
>>
>>85494255
Did you seriously think she was white?
>>
>>85494255
>I don't read comics: The post
>>
>>85494237
Hopefully we get a Daughters of the Dragon ongoing. They could definitely use one.
>>
>>85494255
>I didn't read the comics but I'll engage in /tv/ posting and hope no one calls me out!
>>
>>85494668
I can see that happening. I just hope they get equal development time, and it's not just "Misty and her BFF:The series."
>>
What's the last thing Col was in? Heroes for Hire (2008)?
>>
>>85494255
Hello, toasty roastie.
>>
>No Red-headed Colleen in the MCU

:(
>>
>>85495530
Hair dye.
>>
When's the last time we saw Colleen and Misty hang out?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 680x510px
>>85496304
Lol nope.
>>
All I can think of is Finn, Mike and Simone getting hype over their characters and reading their comics, and keeping up with modern appearances, while Jess is being all "Oh." wondering where's Colleen, and why isn't she as active as she was in the 70's.

>Where are the action figures, too?
>>
Looking forward to the show?
>>
>>85497614
Why is Colleen so underused compared to the other 3?
>>
>>85496307
When was the last time we saw the 4 of them together?

I want Luke, Danny, Misty and Colleen together again
>>
>>85501546
She's not constantly going into one of the others or a writer's pet so they always have a reason to be around.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 500x427px
>>85501571
Me too. <3
>>
>>85501644
Heck, the only reason why she's ever mentioned in the 21st century is in the context of being Misty's "Ride or Die chick" AKA BFF, if not, she's be left in the wind/70's.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 433x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 433x178px
>>85501993
>>
>>85494286
She's the character definitely passes. For years I thought she was just a Wolverine-esque weeb.
>>
>>85496307
Fearless Defenders, for a single page where Colleen jokes about Misty making new fiends.
>>
>>85501546
Because Luke and Danny are superheroes, and Misty has a bionic arm giving her super strength.
Colleen is just a woman with a sword, so she doesn't seem as interesting to idiots.
>>
>>85502569
To be fair she "passes" because most art is simple enough that whites and asians with low detail are indistinguishable. Red hair didn't help.

Hey remember Pimp My Ride?
>>
Ahahaha Colleen will be played by goddamn SAND SNEK
>>
>>85502569
She's ethnically ambiguous at best, but I can see how people could be confused as sometimes she's drawn straight up white (with blonde hair). Even Fraction/Brubaker made a giant phwoar by getting Misty to refer to her as "White". Jess was probably confused when she read that line.
>>
>>85502714
>>85502992
Isn't she half white?
>>
>>85503165
Canonily, no. Her mother is a Japanese national, and her father is a Chinese-American professor of Oriental Studies.
>>
>>85503165
I think she's half Chinese half Japanese.
That or her dad is a Weeb who coincidentally has a Chinese sounding name.
>>
>>85502894
The casting was looking for Asian actresses aged 25-30. The actress cast is 23. You can tell that was pure fan casting on Jeph Loeb's part.

>Every GOT actor will be in a cape property at some point
>>
>>85501546
Because, people are so focused on the Luke/Danny/Misty Oreo sandwich, they forget Colleen.
>>
>>85503530
>Every GOT actor will be in a cape property at some point
>yfw The Mountain is Juggernaut
>>
>Star Wars
>GoT
>Marvel

When this actress is done with those properties she could probably retire and live off the convention circuit and royalties for the rest of her life
>>
>>85496338
Its Marvel on Netflix, she'll probably get it in the last episode for some reason like everyone else
>>
>>85503767
Think about it this in the Butch Hartman way

Danny is the MC
Luke is his Black Best Friend
Misty is his maybe sometimes girlfriend

The girl of the group never has any female friends, just those two guys so Colleen had to go. She could have came back as Luke love interest but Jessica Jones took that spot.
>>
>>85503530
She's younger than Finn, both her and Finn have such baby-faces it's gonna be a bit weird seeing them paired up with Simone and Mike.
>>
>Heroes for Hire centred "Superhero Squad" Episode.
>Luke: Check
>Danny:Check
>Misty:Check
>Colleen:Not found

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqLwQ2pfPrA

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>85503912
She has a bloody good agent. She'll also be in the second two of the SKYOne mystery "Fortitude". She's doing well for herself, especially considering the difficulty of being an Asian actress in Hollywood.
>>
>>85503912
She could have three action figures made out of her, and most people only get one. (If any).
>>
>>85503963
Unlike Finn, I think her character is still alive, so she'll keep her hair brown for GOT.
>>
>>85503963
>Matt's not Ginger
>Frank has a high tide
>Jessica has Black hair
>Curly Fist

The only person allowed to be hair-accurate is Karen Page, for some reason and that's probably to separate her from Jessica Hambly. The red hair still shows through, though, making it kind of strawberry blonde.
>>
>>85503808
Is Arya gonna be Wolfsbane?
>>
>>85504964
yes
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.