[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main protagonist of the last animated media you watched must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: snapshot20160815234805.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160815234805.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
The main protagonist of the last animated media you watched must team up with the main antagonist of the animated media you last watched before that in order to protect you from Unicron. Their ability to work together is just as important as any powers or resources they may have.

Who are they and how fucked are you?
>>
>>85489443
>Po and Lord Shen
Yeah, no.
Is there anyone except a Prime who would actually be able to beat Unicron? He can only be taken out with the Matrix, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1334x750px
>>85489443
>Terry McGuiness
>Eyes of Heaven Dio
Yeah, this'll go well.
I'm probably fucked one way or another.
>>
>>85489500
in the movie it was Hotrod that used the matrix to beat unicron.
>>
>>85490785
Yeah, but he could only open it because he was destined to be the Prime.
>>
>>85489443

>Section 8 from Active Raid and Hawkmoth from Miraculous Ladybug.

Um......Could HM get one of those evil moth thingies to posses him or something?
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
140KB, 900x900px
>>85489443

>Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite
>Batman or Batgirl from Killing Joke

That first one probably needs some explanation. The wife had watched me play BI a bit and liked Elizabeth so I found a youtube video that had spliced together all the cutscenes into a BI movie without the first person shooter gameplay, exported off youtube onto my media server, we've been watching the 3.5hr movie over the last coupla days.

Elizabeth without the power siphon easily has the ability to take out Unicron, especially if being tactically directed by a Bat-person.

Stop Unicron from ever being "born" to opening up a rift where Unicron happened to be floating where a black hole exists in a parallel universe. Endgame Elizabeth is effectively God.

I won't even bother getting into preptime Bats.
>>
>>85489443

> Buster Machine No. 7
> Jasper

Jasper can sit this one out, honestly. Nono can solo Unicron so easily its unfair. She is built to defend the solar system against swarms of FTL monsters that crack planets and breed inside stars.
>>
File: diebuster.gif (962KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
diebuster.gif
962KB, 500x278px
>>85490958

Forgot my pic
>>
...yeah well.. unless rick has some motivation to beat unicron i'm fucked. Otherwise
>>
>Star Butterfly and Cedric

Uhhhhh.....Star could PROBABLY pull some toonforce shit out of her wand and stop Unicron but Cedric is such a goddamned fuckup that I'm probably screwed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.