[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been going back and rewatching a lot of the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Teen Titans Go.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Titans Go.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
I've been going back and rewatching a lot of the original Teen Titans show and to be perfectly honest, a lot of the humor is the same as in TTG. I don't understand what all the hate is about. If anything, the humor in the original is a lot more intrusive and has that annoying anime aesthetic for every other scene, even in the episodes where there's supposed to be plot. That's another thing. In the entire first season, there's only about four episodes that are actually central to the plot and then you're essentially bumrushed with the sudden Slade plot. So really, is the hate for TTG just because people have nostalgia goggles slapped on for the original?
>>
File: GO AWAY.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
GO AWAY.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>85476907
>a lot of the humor is the same as in TTG
>>
No. The love for the original was due to the anime aesthetic, at least in part, so going to a full western cartoon style of animation and humor AND completely discarding any semblance of plot is the reason a lot of people don't care for it.
>>
>>85476907
>a lot of the humor is the same as in TTG.

So you didn't watch the original show, got it.

Just post Raven and her ugly legs already, that's what we're all here for.
>>
>>85476907
TTG is a great show, /co/ just likes to bitch about things not fitting their nostalgiawank fantasies.
>>
>>85477043
It's a good show, manchildren are just mad is not the same anime derivative garbage they were watching when they were kids
>>
>>85476959
>>85477010
Niggas there was a joke where everyone but Robin and Cyborg turned into babies and had a mom and dad fight
>>
>>85476907
these are the type of cartoons that can make your children retarded like spongebob
>>
>>85477043
>>85477141
But I don't like either show, where does that leave me?
>>
>>85476907
A big part of it for me is that the art and animation looks like anus.
>>
File: tumblr_o8tz2degxb1r2g7mto1_540.png (204KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8tz2degxb1r2g7mto1_540.png
204KB, 540x405px
>>85477158
>Niggas
Go back to the zoo and stop lowering my property value nigger
>>
>>85477889
So it's just like the original?
>>
You'll never get the nostalgiafags, who watched Teen Titans as kids/teenagers and Teen Titans Go! as adults, to admit that maybe Teen Titans wasn't that great, nor Teen Titans Go! that bad.
>>
TTG is okay, but I'd like it more if Beast Boy wasn't green Johnny Test.
>>
File: 1470517184246.png (213KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470517184246.png
213KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: Bobble Marvels.jpg (336KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bobble Marvels.jpg
336KB, 791x1200px
>>85476907
Teen Titans the show butchered the comic just as much as Go! butchered the original show.

Regardless, all three are different things and it's strange people have a huge bitch fit over this but not Super Hero Squad, Lil' Gotham, Best Friends Forever, or any other of the tons of crap that makes superheroes silly, cutesy, chibi, and light hearted.

>B-but it's not funny!
Fuck your "my humor is objectively right". Ratings show kids eat it up, so it's funny to them, sorry you think a kids show should have humor catered to you.
>B-but CN marathons it too much!
Because most of us totally don't just watch shit on KissCartoon, right? This is one of the worst excuses. In the age of streaming and vast amounts of pirating, a networks schedule should have next to no impact on you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.