[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /co/. I don't usually read comics, but I had a few when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hi /co/. I don't usually read comics, but I had a few when I was young. I had an X-Men comic of this exact episode:
youtu.be/6ujHAXL4zzw

Do you know what series this is from? (I'm not even familiar with comics, are there multiple X-Men series even? Or is everything the Uncanny X-Men?)
>>
Your link is broken, but assuming pic is related that is the dark Phoenix saga written by Claremont in the late 70's. That run is Uncanny X-men #101-138.
>>
Dark Phoenix Saga appeared in Uncanny X-Men #129-138, 1980 .
At the time uncanny was the only regular x title it was very uncommon for even popular charters to have multiple books until the late 80's early 90's.
>>
>>85462786
If you mean it's bit by bit the same plot as that TAS episode, you're looking for X-Men Adventures Season II #12. Cover dated Feb 1995.

Because, in Uncanny, Sinister never had any control over the Savage Land, and I don't remember Zaladane being in that early of a season.
>>
>>85462946
>>85463015
Sorry, the link works for me. Pic's not related, but the Phoenix plot is cool too.

>>85463039
Thanks. Yeah, it's bit by bit the same plot. Is X-Men Adventures an adaptation of TAS, then?
>>
>>85463083
Yes. There's like, four volumes of it that correspond to the first four seasons.

Also, I had that same issue as a kid, which is how I knew what you were talking about.
>>
>>85463124
So where do you guys go to find pdfs of older comics?
>>
>>85463083
Yes. There was a trend in the 90s of comic-adaptations-of-cartoons-adapted-from-comics, so that kids who got into the shows wouldn't be lost/traumatized by jumping into Jim Lee X-Men or the middle of Knightfall. There seemed to be an industry-wide agreement to consistently title them all "___ Adventures" - DC had Batman Adventures and later Superman Adventures, Marvel had X-Men Adventures and Spidey Adventures, Archie had TMNT Adventures.
>>
File: Dilung.png (293KB, 636x468px) Image search: [Google]
Dilung.png
293KB, 636x468px
>>85463161
>pdfs
>>
>>85463188
or cbr or whatever format you can get ahold of
>>
>>85463211
Torrent sites
>>
>>85463211
also check out viewcomics where u can read it for free instead of downloading them.
>>
I miss southern belle Rougue.

i just want her to whisper in my ear sugah' just... at least once, and then proceed to punch me to next tuesday.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.