[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the /co/ recommended Tumblr page is dead (Well, maybe just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Annihilation.jpg (521KB, 1960x1810px) Image search: [Google]
Annihilation.jpg
521KB, 1960x1810px
So, the /co/ recommended Tumblr page is dead (Well, maybe just the DC Comics Page because 90% of the time I click a link, it's just a dead page). Post charts. Requesting for a Shazam Chart
>>
>>85460771
the wiki is a good alternative
>>
>>85460771
The links are dead, but the images are still in the archive.
http://comraderecs.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo
>>
File: tumblr_mt4zv3AAWi1rpok63o1_1280.png (539KB, 831x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt4zv3AAWi1rpok63o1_1280.png
539KB, 831x900px
>>85460771
>>
>>85461079
>>85460985
>>85460784
Thanks /co/mrades.
>>
File: xmen-animated-series-2.png (357KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
xmen-animated-series-2.png
357KB, 600x425px
I am only familiar with the X-Men animated series. How do I into the classic comics? There is the Uncanny X-Men but what about after that? Or is that basically it as far as classic stories?
>>
>>85461225
There's the X-Men 92' Digital Comic, that's still ongoing right? But yeah, I guess after that you'd want to jump into the Astonishing Run if you're more into X-Men as superheroes.
>>
>>85461225
For classic, you read Giant-Size X-Men by Chris Claremont and then continue with Uncanny X-Men #94.
After Brood Saga at #166, it's not a bad idea to start reading New Mutants Graphic Novel and New Mutants #1+ in tandem with Uncanny.
Continue reading until Claremont leaves at #280 or just keep going until you're sick of it.

Oh right and at around 230 or something you might also want to look at his Excalibur.

It's not very complicated. Whenever there's anything you might have missed or might want to catch up on, the comic will tell you.
>>
File: 1469795891139.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1469795891139.gif
2MB, 300x169px
My recommendation is to read whatever you want

and stop letting other people decide for you so that you can feel like you fit in with the crowd on an anonymous image board
>>
>>85461438
The Great X-Men Storytime is currently on hiatus after Mutant Massacre.
>>
File: 1377712400536.jpg (30KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1377712400536.jpg
30KB, 555x644px
>>85461476
The problem is if you want to get started with a character or a comic, you probably want to read something that most people enjoy instead of something that you'll probably find terrible. And with the Big 2 at least, there's a lot of terrible to accidentally pick up.
Moreover recommendations help to find something a bit more accessible sometimes.

Lastly
>My recommendation is to read whatever you want
sounds really clever, but with literally 500 billion comics in existence, a lot of people just don't KNOW what they want until they actually started reading something. Recommendations try to give suggestions so first time readers don't get overwhelmed by the massive amount of titles out there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.