[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Batman comic/movie in the style of "Alien" from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: what if.jpg (15KB, 389x297px) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
15KB, 389x297px
A Batman comic/movie in the style of "Alien" from the perspective of a group of low-level criminals where Batman is the Xenomorph picking them off one by one
>>
Nice idea, but I think it would end either on a really predictable ending or a really boring one. Unless, the main character ACTUALLY manages to kill Batman in a surprising way.
>>
>>85441059
Oceans eleven was on tv today and made me really want a Rogues heist movie with a flash fight thrown in at the end.
>>
>>85441108

What if the last guy just manages to escape by dumb luck or something instead of beating Bats
>>
>>85441108
Maybe they could make Batman a twist at the end. The movie is just called darkness or some vauge shit like that.

In the end all the end the main character dies and batman steps out of the shadows.
>>
>>85441140
But then what? We know that eventually Bats is going to get him.
>>
>>85441177
Ending scene is the guy at home in the dark. Window is open and the black curtains are blowing in the room, but he doesn't have any curtains.
>>
File: [sweating intensifies].gif (88KB, 457x402px) Image search: [Google]
[sweating intensifies].gif
88KB, 457x402px
>>85441258
>>
>>85441108

What about this episode of Batman TAS, where a low level gangster kills Batman and gets to be a big dog.
He meets all these Supervillains which want to see the guy who killed Batman.

It was all a ruse of Batman to get them outside.
>>
File: 1371501848858.jpg (213KB, 681x475px) Image search: [Google]
1371501848858.jpg
213KB, 681x475px
>>85441258
OH SHIT
>>
>>85441327
I was actually thinking of that episode.

Maybe the guy didn't want to be a criminal and gets a lot of regrets and hides batman's body. He has to live with the pressure of actually killing Batman, and tries to abandon his criminal career for good. Then he starts having hallucinations, shadows and figures in his house resembling Bats or actual bats. Kinda like a psychological thriller
>>
File: 214952.jpg (573KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
214952.jpg
573KB, 1280x960px
>>85441108
Batman can't die, he's just one man with stupid amount of plot armor

Make it a Phantom story and it's golden, with the next Phantom avenging his death.
>>
>>85441171
That just sounds like it would be really silly. Like I would probably start laughing if the end of a horror movie was Batman.
>>
>>85441413

And then he becomes batman
>>
>>85441780
Exactly, the hunted killed the hunter and then becomes the Hunter.

Could work.
>>
I always thought a found footage movie would be incredible with Batman. Just imagine those levels in the Arkham games where you're Batman, and you stealthily take each person in a room out.

Now imagine being the one the people in that room, knowing that this thing can get you any minute, any second.

That'd be sweet as fuck. The closest thing I've seen done was this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoeTrwmZbHw) though, and it wasn't what I had in mind. It's a shame, because it could've been interesting.
>>
>>85441059
That's what a good Suicide Squad movie would be.
>>
>>85441177
Ending results in the last guy falling into a vat of chemicals.
>>
>>85441125

Do you one better

>Rogues get sick of Flash ruining their plans and need to pull a big heist to get money in the bank
>Pack up to roll over Wayne Enterprises
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.