[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just repair the warp, and use it to teleport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Galaxy_Warp_(Close_Up).jpg (161KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_Warp_(Close_Up).jpg
161KB, 1280x719px
Why don't they just repair the warp, and use it to teleport a hydrogen bomb to homeworld and kill all the diamonds?
>>
That would make sense.
>>
>>85435852
People don't have H bombs laying arround
That would kill people, and they would like to avoid this if possible
Modern gems have much more advanced weapons, the retaliation would be doom
>>
This is pretty much covered by Winter Forecast. Steven walks in on the Gems about to launch the Shooting Star at the Galaxy Warp, then Pearl goes over all the dangers inherent to sending an explosive through the warp system. It's apparently a pretty bad idea, since they don't even end up doing it.
>>
>>85435852
Why don't we just nuke Isis?
>>
>>85436285
Because the countries with nukes created ISIS.
>>
>>85436351
really makes you thing...
>>
>>85436239
too bad they never went through with this and killed everyone
>>
>>85435852
>a nuke
>doing shit to immortal rocks
>>
>>85435852
I'm honestly not sure if the Tsar Bomba could do shit to the Gems.
>>
Why dont mods just ban SU threads other then the general?
>>
>>85436239
the shooting star would 'explode forever' though

...I know I shouldn't expect hard sci-fi in a kids' cartoon but god damn that sounds dumb when i type it out
>>
>>85439369
some of them are good, most and toxic and pointless
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.