[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, where were all the new powers I was promised? Summer of Steven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Steven_Universe_-_With_Weapon3.png (58KB, 1680x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Universe_-_With_Weapon3.png
58KB, 1680x1428px
So, where were all the new powers I was promised? Summer of Steven began with people complaining that Steven was getting too many powers, a new one every episode! He... can float now, and he can make his protection bubbles grow spikes. That's one and a half powers, /co/!

>>Super Strength?
He's never been shown to lift heavy things before, and he's not surprised by the weight he can lift, so this isn't a new power.

>>Super Speed?
He ran slightly faster than Amethyst, once. Are we supposed to say that Amethyst has super-speed now too? She said back in the second episode ever "You can't outrun me, Steven, we both got short legs!"
>>
He can manipulate dreams and possess people.
>>
He could manipulate dreams as far back as Chille Tid.
>>
>>85433828
Since when the fuck has anyone ever thought this fat faggot had super speed?
>>
He can merge with Amethyst now.
>>
>>85433828
He can possess people, manipulate his bubble, create multiple shields, and his healing spit now restores objects, not just gems or organic material.
>>
>>85434677
He's already been able to fuse, doing it with a gem doesn't make it new
>>
He now has the power of feeling guilty about the death of a gem he didn't shatter.
>>
Advanced Astral Projection, to the point that he can actually inhabit another human's body in his astral form.
Thats a pretty big power.
>>
>>85434665
Since leaks of Steven v Amethyst.
>>O noes! They racing! Steven git SOOPA SPEED now!
>>
Obviously Rose was extremely powerful
>>
>>85434719
>He can possess people,
Alright, two and a half new powers.

> and his healing spit now restores objects, not just gems or organic material.

When did THAT happen?
>>
>>85435135

Greg the Babysitter.

Steven uses super speed to dash to the van. Greg comments on it.
>>
>>85434635
But not human dreams and he never possessed human people.
>>
>>85435429
He healed MC Bear Bear in Monster Reunion.
>>
>>85435429
The episode with Centipeedle.
>>
>>85435429
He healed his bear in Monster Reunion.
>>
>>85435429
>When did THAT happen?

Monster Reunion. Holy shit, did you even watch the show at any point in the last month?
>>
>>85435438
>Greg the Babysitter.

Really? Dashes 10 feet to the van to grab Greg's guitar and he's got super speed now? You'd think that would be a power he'd use somewhere else, like in literally any of the dire situations he faced afterward?

>>85435471
>>85435474
>>85435477
Okay, fair's fair. I forgot about that because they forget about that immediately afterward, but he does legit do that. It's still not a NEW power, though. It's a new spin on an old one.
>>
>>85435654
>Really? Dashes 10 feet to the van to grab Greg's guitar and he's got super speed now?

Yes, because he literally used super speed. They had a sound effect for it and everything. Greg even looked surprised and said, "Woah, getting fast there, buddy!"

But then, you are woefully autistic so I don't expect you to grasp such simple concepts.
>>
>>85435654
He dashes at least 30 feet in 2 seconds and it is done in such a way that it is not just a stylistic representation of speed.

Much like how Steven busting the dashboard in the van when he was frustrated, his powers aren't always 100% reliable and often come about unconsciously until he learns how to control them.
>>
>>85435654
If you don't count the French airing, he can float now
>>
>>85435745
>>85435752
Wow. I guess I have Super Speed now. And you do to! Holy shit guys, EVERYONE has superspeed now! This is amazing!

Get back on the short bus, your Special Ed teacher has your helmets for you.
>>
>>85435853
Depends, can you reach 30 miles per hour while running in 2 seconds for rest?

If so, then congrats, you aren't a dumb cunt. Otherwise...
>>
>>85433828
>He's not super strong
Maybe you should watch those episodes anon.
>Amy isn't fast
We're talking about a Gem here m8.
They're capable of jumping hundreds of meters and I'm pretty sure they all ARE far faster than any human could ever be.
It's not really shown in the show simply because it's a kid's cartoon and is easier to just animate them that way.
>>
>>85436331
Reading comprehension, look into it. He's clearly inhumanly strong, I'm just suggesting he was this all along, it just never came up before.

>>85435904
He was about ten feet from the van. He moved a trivial distance very fast. Whoopie-doo, I refuse to consider that a precedent when they've never had it come up again, not even in THE RACE he ran later on in Steven vs Amethyst.
>>
>>85435449

>went into Kiki's dreams
>possessed Lars

really nigga?
>>
>People are complaining about Steven no longer being useless.
Fuck you guys.
>>
>>85433828
>He... can float now, and he can make his protection bubbles grow spikes. That's one and a half powers, /co/!
You forgot mind control and telekinesis
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.