[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a bro out . i need you to recommend me good deathstroke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Help a bro out . i need you to recommend me good deathstroke graphic novels.
>>
Deathstroke is just like Coldsteel
>>
>>85430855
care to elaborate?
>>
>>85430855
nvm you meant the nothing personel kid meme
>>
>Graphic novel
*tips fedora*

Read Wolfman's run and the current rebirth Deathstroke run
>>
>>85430956
i'm not a fedora-fag i just don't like collecting individual issues .
>>
>>85430956
thanks though
>>
>>85430971
Honestly just read the Terra Incognito and Judas Contract trades. Then track down some scans of the 'Trial of the Terminator' arc that I don't think has been collected anywhere yet (maybe in the NTT archives). Then get the first two Wolfman Deathstroke trades.
>>
>>85431062
thanks bro
>>
>>85430837
>graphic novels
normie pls go
>>
>>85430971
Then you're looking for trade paperbacks.
>>
Eh
I read his revent solo comic and the art was pretty good and I love Rose. Mercy was hot as fuck in it for a few issues.
But overall it was pretty meh to me
You could try the Punisher books
>>
deathstroke the terminator
the first issues of new 52 by kyle higgins
maybe the new run but too early to judge
>>
>>85431493
yeah.
>>
>>85430837
Identity Crisis ;^)
>>
>>85432392
you fucking troll. :)
>>
>>85430837
The most recent annual was good. And some solo from 90s.
>>
>>85434214
thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.