[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so Nightwing got Starfire and new Robin got Raven? Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: DD9.png (507KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
DD9.png
507KB, 1280x714px
Wait so Nightwing got Starfire and new Robin got Raven?

Man being another male member in Teen Titans is a suffering.

Also this Raven artstyle is a qt.
>>
>>85429136
There's always Terra!
>>
>>85429136
She looks cute, but God the voice acting is fucking atrocious. Seriously, I heard better acting from a toaster that was on fire with a cat stuffed inside it.
>>
File: Slade.jpg (42KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
Slade.jpg
42KB, 487x487px
>>85429161
>>85429136
Yes there is always Terra.
>>
>>85429161
>>85429210
Sorry but being a traitorous bitch is a turnoff
>>
>>85429161
>Wanting Deathstroke's sloppy seconds
Shiggy
>>
>>85429245
Also, Terra smokes and fucks old men.
>>
>>85429136
I remember Kid Devil or w.e. his name was had a crush on Rose but she tried to cuck him with Tim and Conner
>>
File: 793542.jpg (28KB, 538x427px) Image search: [Google]
793542.jpg
28KB, 538x427px
>>85429245
>>85429280
>>85430625

fuck you. she's just confused and insecure, its not her fault.
>>
File: Terra ayy.jpg (39KB, 860x482px) Image search: [Google]
Terra ayy.jpg
39KB, 860x482px
>>85431561
I love how when she finally joined the team, it was for one episode. What a fucking disappointment. Could they really not think of a way she'd fit in?
>>
>>85429136

I actually do find the ship oddly adorable, but Damien shouldn't put all his eggs in one basket. Guy is Bruce Wayne's son, Dick 'Drowning in Poon' Grayson's apprentice, will potentially be a more skilled and just as intelligent (Waller in Beyond missed a trick by not just having Bruce inseminate Talia) Batman, and we know all the bitches love the Batman.
>>
>>85429136
Raven was qt
Too bad that was the only redeeming quality of Justice League vs Teen Titans
>>
>>85431804
But anon
Birds always put all their eggs in one nest
How else do they care for them
>>
>>85429136
Damian will forever be "That Robin with the weirdly-shaped head" to me. Seriously, why did they give him such an absolutely massive dome?
>>
>>85431587
She wasn't even in the episode right after she joined. It felt like they just wanted the arc to be as condensed as possible even though it was by far the best thing about season 2. It would have definitely been fun to see her with the team for more episodes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.