[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people want to fuck cartoons so much? There just so sexy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (419KB, 626x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 626x1040px
Why do people want to fuck cartoons so much? There just so sexy, and its certainly not a new idea. They had different forms of rule 34 all the way back in the 30s, after all.
>>
File: 1465111091909.jpg (67KB, 501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465111091909.jpg
67KB, 501x1000px
>>85428963
Reality doesn't allow for girls made of oil or girls with snake tails

How people somehow think Marge or Lois are worth fapping over is beyond me
>>
File: I beg your pardon.png (910KB, 1630x719px) Image search: [Google]
I beg your pardon.png
910KB, 1630x719px
>>85428963
>Why do people want to fuck cartoons so much?
Are you being serious or rhetorical? Because, if the former, you answered your own question. If the latter, why make a thread out of this?
>>
File: 1465054962041.png (568KB, 1024x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1465054962041.png
568KB, 1024x1349px
I really don't like how it is shunned to jerk off to R34 even though it's common online, there are plenty of dedicated artists, and even professional artists drew nudes of their characters.
>>
>>85429112
And artists in general are weirdos. "Online" is a place where weirdos come to socialize and congregate

Your average baseball watching shmuck who's interested in how green their lawn is or is only interesting in banging the next single mother at the bar has no idea this world even exists
>>
>>85429099
Im asking what about them is so sexy. Its kinda a universal thing that almost everyone feels.
>>
>>85429112
Normalfags are scummy sociopaths. They claim to be accepting, but only of the people they agree should be accepted. What's that? You're a friendless nerd who jacks off to cartoons? Well, tough shit pal, you don't have a disability or obvious mental problem, so we're gonna treat you like a fucking dog
>>
File: 1450364617612.jpg (90KB, 1009x407px) Image search: [Google]
1450364617612.jpg
90KB, 1009x407px
>>85428963
>>
It's the skin and symmetry of features. The simplification of cartoon art allows you to project a greater concept of attraction onto a character due to these two traits, and typically, an appealing body shape. Even chunkier characters are often given a smooth, hour-glass esque shape which attracts the viewer. Big, voluminous hair and large eyes help with this as well. In real life you have to deal with people often looking lumpy or having poor skin, looking sickly and unwell, having thin hair, and a myriad of poor facial traits.
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 800x450px
>>85430126
But why are cartoons without symmetry also hot?
>>
>>85430168
The rest of the features are still typically in symmetry. You wouldn't have a character with minute but noticeable variations in each side of the face for all of their features, and certainly not drastically so unless they were intentionally being made to be ugly. Symmetry is subconsciously recognized by the human brain and perceived as a desired quality.
>>
these /sug/ avatarfags in every thread, jesus christ.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.