[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nine years ago today, title sequence animator and director, Paul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (43KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 463x463px
Nine years ago today, title sequence animator and director, Paul Boyd, was shot nine times by Canadian police during one of his manic episodes and tragically died.

Let's have us an Ed, Edd, & Eddy thread.
>>
>>85427452

wait wut?
>>
>>85427452
Who?
And Canadian police have guns?
>>
it wasn't 9 years
>>
File: 1469432794151.png (282KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1469432794151.png
282KB, 700x525px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Boyd_(animator)

Jesus christ it's all true.
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 640x480px
>>85427477
>>85427480
He's the guy who made all the fancy title cards for the show.

goodnight, sweet prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIUbjnv8kI
>>
>>85427598
I don't usually hate on cops without context but when you decide to shoot a man crawling on the ground in agony 9 times you're a fucking pig 100%

poor fucking bastard.
>>
>>85427511
2007 was 9 years ago
>>
>>85427727
>get called to a domestic disturbance
>psycho off his meds comes at you with a chain
>shoot him
Wow so evil.

>but muh 9 times
Psychos have built-in PCP. They don't go down easy.
>>
>>85427727
The worst part of these auctual police fuckups is it fuels peoples delusions about when the police shoot somebody for good reason it seems like whenever people are starting to accept that normaly police shoot somebody because they have to theres an auctual unnesecary shooting and it all starts back up again
>>
>>85427598
Y-you think the episode where Ed had a pebble in his shoe was inspired by Boyd's antics? Because they do refer to him as a "big lug" in their memorium of him.

>he was acting bizarrely, addressing strangers as friends and shouting loudly. About 9 PM, he had come to the attention of the staff and patrons at a sushi restaurant next door to one of these clinics. He mistook a patron for someone he knew, shouted at him when that was denied and then kneeled before him to apologize for his shouting

The kneeling bit sounds like classic "please don't tell Sarah" stuff. I know the Eds' VAs are basically irl versions of them, but Boyd's incident seemed like a scenario of what would happen if a guy like Ed walked the streets of Vancouver. Idk, I need some sleep.
>>
File: 1470480262490.png (331KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1470480262490.png
331KB, 670x472px
>>85428850
>Y-you think the episode where Ed had a pebble in his shoe was inspired by Boyd's antics?
stop talking
>>
Needed mo' money fo' dem animation programs.
>>
File: rolfs twitter.png (198KB, 573x434px) Image search: [Google]
rolfs twitter.png
198KB, 573x434px
lets lighten the mood a little.
>>
>>85430085
lel blacks r funny
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.