[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best adult cartoons? my favourites are probably drawn together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: THE GHOSTESSES.png (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE GHOSTESSES.png
232KB, 640x480px
best adult cartoons?
my favourites are probably drawn together and rick and morty
>>
Watch Wonder Showzen.
It's by the guys who made Superjail.
It's way better than superjail.
>>
I was shocked Drawn Together was still good when I was rewatching it recently. I thought it was just going to be crap I remember fondly as a teenager but it's still pretty great at times, like the episode where Spanky married Xander for his insurance.
>>
File: neck.png (337KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neck.png
337KB, 640x480px
>>85426401
i already have that downloaded. it's absurd and amazing

>>85426486
every foxxy-centric episode was my favourite
>>
I always hated Drawn Together, even as a 16 or so year old who idolized South Park, I thought it was just unfunny tasteless lowbrow shlock

It's like...in real life a perfectly timed fart in a moment of silence or seriousness can be hilarious, the guy who just farts constantly and thinks it's the funniest thing in the world is just obnoxious
>>
>>85426551
i'm glad i wasn't the only one
>>
>>85426551
>>85426572
i love both south park and drawn together
they set out to do the same thing in different ways. sorry that's hard to grasp as a concept
>>
>>85426583
>they set out to do the same thing in different ways. sorry that's hard to grasp as a concept

>drawn together
>hard to grasp

Pal, I think you're the one not grasping something. South Park was gross, vulgar, offensive, etc....but it had substance. Drawn Together was the opposite of that, it was just lowbrow ugliness for the sake of being ugly.

I hate to use the same fart analogy, but I must...everybody laughs at farts when the timing is right, you're the guy who just laughs at farts period
>>
File: 1364511919760.png (65KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1364511919760.png
65KB, 421x248px
anime is technically adult cartoons
>>
>>85426698
way to miss the point of each episode
they literally spell it out for you sometimes
ie the racism episode that it's worse to deny that you made racist cartoons than to make them

but apparently this IS too hard for you to grasp
>>
>>85426698
>everybody laughs at farts when the timing is right
>Implying there's such a thing as a good fart joke.
>>
>>85426733
>>Implying there's such a thing as a good fart joke.
>implying there isn't
get the fuck out of my thread faggot
good comedic time can make most anything funny
>>
>>85426728
Just because there is a message doesn't mean it's done well or cleverly. We can just agree to disagree because I watched Drawn Together, I "got" it, it was incredibly simplistic....that's the whole issue. Whatever humor or satire it attempted to pull off was not done with a hint of subtlety or cleverness, but if you enjoyed it good for you, I didn't
>>
>>85426722
By what technicality?
>>
>>85426367
>Drawn Together
>adult
Maybe if you're 15.
>>
>>85427186
it came out over 10 years ago fagorino
>>
moral orel
>>
>>85427310
moral orel is fucking amazing
>>
>anime is technically adult cartoons
kek
>>
>>85426367
>Repent?
>But we just pented
>>
>>85426367
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT RACISM COULDN'T GET ANY MO RACISMUH
>>
File: Xandirandtim2.png (289KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Xandirandtim2.png
289KB, 640x480px
>>85426486
Xandir and Tim, Sitting in a Tree will always be my favourite episode.
>>
File: Mission Hill.png (75KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
Mission Hill.png
75KB, 250x211px
>>
>>85426401
>Wonder Showzen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

jesus...
>>
File: rt5r.png (86KB, 271x185px) Image search: [Google]
rt5r.png
86KB, 271x185px
>today's 13th August
>yfw South Park and Slacker Cats premiered at the same day
>>
>>85426835
>I can't appreciate simple comedies because I need to feel smart with some shitty pretentious social commentary.

The humor of DT is not just farts but also stereotypes and parodies, the show is actually supposed to be shit and totally stupid (they are very critical about themselves and how retarded and trash they are on the whole show) , because it's basically a cartoony exaggeration of reality TV with unoriginal spoof characters, just like Robot Chicken, this is stupid of expecting more than that for a show like that.

Also South Park is very similar on a lot of ways, especially in the early seasons, one of the best moments of SP was when Cartman humiliated Scott Tenorman, that was very funny and well DT is basically oriented to this way of black humor.
>>
>>85426698
he's not saying Drawn Together was hard to grasp you fucking mongoloid, learn to read
>>
are there any 'adult' cartoons that have more to them than just ironically bad animation or extreme edginess for edge sake
>>
File: lazy ass cat.gif (1022KB, 450x258px) Image search: [Google]
lazy ass cat.gif
1022KB, 450x258px
>>85429723
good? sure, better than south park? sit down my dear contrarian friend.
>>
>>85430133
>>85430402
Drawn Together was only complex in any way to trailer park residents...the rest of us got it just fine, it just wasn't funny. Please try to explain the art of Larry the Cable Guy next
>>
Don't know why people say DT was stupid show, there's was a lot of smart jokes relating to obesity related illnesses, political scandals, and Asian history that went pass my head when I was a teen.
>>
>>85431543
A lot of people equate "offensive" with "crude".
>>
>>85431071
Hes saying that the concept of two shows being different is too hard for you to grasp because you are a trailer park retard.
>>
>>85429926
>>today's 13th August
>>yfw South Park and Slacker Cats premiered at the same day
Slacker cats can't be that old
>>
>>85426722
niceme.me
>>
>>85431594
SC is 9 year old while SP is 19 year old.
>>
>>85426367
Duckman and the critic
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.