[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bakshi intended to prove that he could produce a "family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wizards4.jpg (74KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
wizards4.jpg
74KB, 600x325px
>Bakshi intended to prove that he could produce a "family picture"

IS HE FUCKING INSANE
>>
>>85426335
Probably, but Wizards was still pretty great.
>>
>>85426360
no, it was awful
>>
>>85426679
You're awful.
>>
>>85426726
I won't dispute that
>>
>kills big bad with a gun
Still pretty funny, even if Indian Jones did it earlier
>>
>>85426335
Not gonna lie, I tried to watch this a few years back because of this broad. Yes I have terrible choices.
>>
>>85426751
>Wizards 1977
>Raiders of the Lost Ark 1981

Yea....no

Wizards did lots of shit that got copied by X-men, James Cameron, Speilberg, Pendleton Ward, Gygax and so on. Wizards just needed a bigger budget, it was amazing.
>>
absolute madman
>>
>>85426810
>Raiders of the Lost Ark 1981
Oh damn, my years are totally wrong.
Then yeah, good shit wizards.
>>
>>85426335
Bakshi's movies always have such god tier music.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgrkSv1SiV0
>>
>>85426751
That was the greatest climax ever. I just wish Peace could've gotten a better send off.

Like seriously Ralph, a funeral or the angry elf guy swearing to avenge him. SOMETHING.

Instead of just him dying like a bitch and going completely unmentioned afterward.
>>
>>85426751

"Here's a little trick mother taught me when you weren't looking."

Wizards was amazing. Still holds up. Sexy as fuck too.
>>
>>85426335
>IS HE FUCKING INSANE
>
>>
Interesting little tidbit. My dad's college buddy was actually one of the stage managers for Ralph's Lord of the Rings animation and according to him, Ralph was constantly getting into arguments with the actors who played the hobbits and actually kicked one of them down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>85426782
Good choices. Terrible reasons.
>>
>>85427317
Literally nothing at all wrong with that reason
>>
>>85426360
yeah it was
>>
>>85426335

>IS HE FUCKING INSANE

No just high as fuck
>>
He plans to make a sequel to Wizards as soon as he finished the film he's working on now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.