[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp....I saw it. Not really as funny as I would've hoped,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Welp....I saw it.

Not really as funny as I would've hoped, not terrible but not something I think will be remembered in the long term other then it's achievement in animation. My only hope is this does possibly do well and encourage more R rated animated films in theaters.

Sausage party thread?
>>
how was the animation quality?
>>
>>85425134
It was ok, definitely not beautiful but nothing terrible comes to mind. Character designs were fucking terrible though, I know it was on purpose with the humans but seriously none of the characters or enviorments were interesting. I will admit in some of the scenes were the food interacts with the world outside the grocery store were interesting.
>>
>>85424733
>achievement in animation
What achievement would that be?
>>
>>85424733
What was the "atheist" theme really about?
>>
>>85425330
Isn't it the first R-rated cgi animated film film to see a wide release in theaters?
>>
>>85425413
I'm struggling to think of any others, but when you need to put that many qualifiers for an achievement, is it really that noteworthy?
>>
>>85425363
I saw some "accept others views" but it really didn't dwell on the "existential" shit. Definitely has a political agenda. If you didn't know there is a jewish and an arab character who play a big role in the story, obviously refrencing problems between Iran and Israel. I feel like it really didn't take itself seriously.
>>
>>85425477
Fair enough but it still is a "achievement" none the less. As I said I hope it does well enough to atleast put the idea of R-rated animated films into the minds of the general public.
>>
>>85425525
>there is a jewish and an arab character who play a big role in the story

So there is "Israel vs. Palestine" in it?
>>
>>85425477
Plus you have to add "in the United States" to that list because a few have been done internationally.
>>
>>85425581
Yeah but it's more of them slowly becoming friends. At the end in the orgy scene they become a couple and fuck each other.
>>
>>85425579
>As I said I hope it does well enough to atleast put the idea of R-rated animated films into the minds of the general public.
If it does, it's only going to be more dick jokes and "LOL THEY SAID FUCK"
>>
>>85425637
how do they become a couple when all the main characters fuck each other
>>
>>85425633
Has there? Do you have a list by chance, I'm actually interested in this topic, R-rated animation in theaters is something I think we need more of.
>>
>>85425676
This. I have no idea why people think this is going to somehow generate serious R-rated animation.
>>
>>85425683
I don't have a list, but off the top of my head there's Free Jimmy and Terkel in Trouble, both in Norway IIRC
>>
>>85425676
You have a point but I guess it's baby steps.
>>85425676
They partake in the orgy but before the orgy the bagel tells the lavash he loves him and they kiss.
>>
>>85425730
There was also a Resident Evil CGI movie a few years ago, it had a limited theatrical release in the US and got an R rating
>>
>>85425782
Second part meant for >>85425680
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.