[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is she like...retarded? What's her deal? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Q.jpg (22KB, 331x357px) Image search: [Google]
Q.jpg
22KB, 331x357px
So is she like...retarded? What's her deal? I haven't seen the show in forever but it can't be because she's from another planet, I remember her sister being just fine, a grade a bitch but she never had a case of the robert downeys
>>
>>85402159
She's an awful sjw. She goes to Earth while keeping her culture and trying to force it on others just like spics do
>>
>So is she like...retarded?
Basically.
>>
I wanna fuck Starfire so bad
>>
>>85402267

She's not real, and if she were, she'd kill you if you underperformed (you would)
>>
>>85402285
>comes to /co
>argues about character not being real
>>
>>85402159
she's chaste
she learned english by kissing

her sister did something a biiiit more intimate. learned better english, probably caught several STDs
>>
>>85402201
Forcing your culture on others and sharing it are not the same thing.
>>
>>85402285
>she'd kill you if you underperformed
What is she, Ilsa?
>>
>>85403221
They are the same thing.
>>
Her sister probably kissed a lot more people, so she knew the language better.
>>
>>85403958
bitch probably used both lips
>>
>>85402201
Nigger what in the fuck that is like the exact opposite of what SJWs want.
>>
>>85402159
She doesn't understand Earth's customs and culture. She's an alien. I guess her sister has more experience with Earth.
>tfw you'll never lie to Starfire about Earth's customs and culture to trick her into doing lewd and sexual things
>>
>>85403958

Blackfire is also a confirmed prodigy.
>>
>>85402159
she was a war prisioner for most of her life, that and the fact that she doesn't fully understands english.
>>
File: axSCZ.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
axSCZ.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>85402159
She's the magical space girlfriend. What's not to get?
>>
Her ability to learn language is a super power. Blackfire's powers are stronger, so she didn't get the broken English.
>>
>>85402159
I'll tell you why she's so slow.

She's a dirty troq
>>
>>85403090
humans giving aliens that convert the sun into energy STDs learn science
>>
>>85405287
delet this
>>
>>85403936
There's a major difference between watching a movie with a friend and them strapping you to a chair and forcing your eyes open clockwork orange style.
>>
>>85405191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0

What if Teen Titans was made by the BBC?
>>
>>85404141
>tfw you'll never lie to Starfire about Earth's customs and culture to trick her into doing lewd and sexual things

I think there's a fanfic about that
>>
>>85402159
>>
File: blackfire.png (593KB, 1270x715px) Image search: [Google]
blackfire.png
593KB, 1270x715px
>>85403958
she also got married to that thing and had several kids
>>
File: 2005-02-18-a.gif (40KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
2005-02-18-a.gif
40KB, 500x740px
>>85406102
I miss when shortpacked was a comics/transformers comedy comic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.