[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...really? Guy beats Atrocitus like that? It sounds ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Red-Lanterns_21_Full-665x1024.jpg (278KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Lanterns_21_Full-665x1024.jpg
278KB, 665x1024px
So...really? Guy beats Atrocitus like that? It sounds ridiculous to me.
>>
Yeah comics are ridiculous
>>
>>85252160
What's so hard to believe? I mean Atrocitus is a chump compared to Sinestro so he's not even the top dog of GL villains.
>>
>>85252160
It's Guy. He's beloved by everyone and has plot armor. Atrocitus is a quasi-Venom/Punisher ("protect the innocents") dick at his best and an annoying villain with poorly envisioned goals at his worst.
>>
>>85252160
btw. Blees is a cute. CUTE
>>
>>85252466
Smurf butt
>>
>>85252466
I agree
>>
File: Red_Lanterns-3_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg (62KB, 478x666px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Lanterns-3_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg
62KB, 478x666px
>>85252491
You're saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>85252466
It's sad this run was ignored. Bleez is still loyal to Atrocitus, Rankorr got killed by Lobo, and all the good reds came back from the dead but evil.
>>
>>85252160

Didn't Bleez cocklust after him to a ridiculous degree? Human Lanterns really just seem a cut above everyone else.
>>
>>85252625
No, she lusted after the Britbong lantern
>>
>>85252442
I like Atrocitus and was really disappointed when Red Lanterns became Guy's book, but this is true. Until Soule took over RL was directionless and flat and it was pretty obvious that he was frustrated by what he was working with in the beginning. I just wish that he used Atrocitus and the other Reds rather than killing them off.

>>85252423
Atrocitus was able to fight off Hal and Sinestro without a ring and took on Stormwatch in one of the better issues before Soule. The fight between Guy and Atrocitus was a battle of plot armor and Guy has more of it.

Unfortunately the new GL book with Simon and Jess seems to have the RLs firmly back in villain territory again.
>>
>>85252625
Yea, I've translated the Marvel "bitches love Spiderman" principle into the DC "bitches love Human green lanterns" because every single Human lantern is constantly drowning in pussy
>>
>>85252684
even the new girl Jennifer?
>>
storytime?
>>
>>85252610
Yea, I miss when Space Sector 2184 was Red lantern territory. Also, Supergirl being a red lantern was pretty fun
>>
>>85252712
They're all on imgur. Just look up red lanterns ___ (random number 1-38) plus Imgur and it should pop right up on Google.
>>
>>85252684
It's kinda annoying. There's always human Lanterns getting pushed into everything. I'd really like to see more development of the alien Lanterns and their cultures/governments/conflicts which is partially one of the reason I had been looking forward to Red Lanterns so much until Rankorr and then Guy showed up. >>85252683
>>
>>85252743
pls no bully
>>
>>85252683
On Atrocitus' power level. They randomly scale it based on writer. When he fought Stormwatch he kept getting increasingly stronger the angrier he/his opponents got (kinda like the Hulk) so much so that he went toe-to-toe with the Martian. Then J'onn tried to mind-read him and he got BTFO because Atrocitus is so damn mentally scarred and angry. Another time, he was able to hold his own against Lobo. Then when Atrocitus fights Hal Jordan or Guy Gardner he gets his shit kicked in for no reason.
>>
>>85252610
When did Rankorr get killed? Dropped off Red Lanterns just before the conclusion.

>>85252683
I really like Atrocitus too Anon. When he first lost to Guy I minded less because it gave him that neat little arc. Fell apart then ofcourse
>>
>>85252709
especially Jennifer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.