[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Wonder Woman, Flash or Aquaman go to Midway City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why didn't Wonder Woman, Flash or Aquaman go to Midway City to stop the Enchantress?
>>
>>85249076
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>85249482
Weird, that didn't stop Bruce...
>>
>>85249076
maybe they weren't aware of it
>>
>>85249076
seriously
that shit over the fucking city
fucking beam of light and floating shit
why the fuck weren't the media saying 'oh fuck! zod's back! fucking kryptonians!! we're FUCKED!!!'
but
nothing
where the fuck was the flash?
running away to find a place to hide
or batman?
he was probably like, 'uh alfred, do we have some sort of anti 'light in the sky' bat thingie?'
'you know what alfred, i'm going to go off to find some friends'
diana was probably on a plane back to some bumfuck somewhere.

after the shit that happened in metropolis, you would think someone (meta) would do something.
>>
That's the problems with a shared universe I suppose.
>>
>>85249918
Yeah like why didn't the avengers step in when Ronan was trying to destroy Xandar?
>>
>>85249832
>big ray tornado of scraps and lightning that goes all the way into the atmosphere and starts destroying satelites

Nu-uh, didn't see it!

>>85249877
You'd think killing some ancient witch was right about WW's payroll.
You'd think fastest man alive would check shit like this out if he has the time to stop assuies from robbing banks
>>
>>85249076
>Bruce and Diana were fuc-looking for the other metas
>Aquaman was still hiding
>Barry was watching the latest episode of Rick and Morty
>>
>>85250013
He was on the other side of the galaxy, I'd say shit like Malekith trashing the UK, Hydra aiming at Washintong's DC population or even "The Mandarin" kidnapping the president, yet you choose the only excusable one out of the whole MCU lot.
>>
>>85250074
FASTEST
MAN
ALIVE

He'd have solved that shit in ten attoseconds and then go back to his futurama-ripoff.
>>
here's a better question for you: do you really care?
and another one: would it have fixed anything in the movie at all? I don't think so.
>>
>>85249076
Because they can't be everywhere at once. They're not omnipresent.
>>
>>85250150
Yes I care, especially when the movie reminds me on it's opening minutes this earth is filled with more competent heroes than Cap Boomerang and Joker's GF.

and Yes, a movie about Flash and WW teaming up to stop dancing Cara and CGI bro would've been a lot better than the final product.

>>85250467
Flash almost is, speedforce and all.

And what was WW doing? chilling on the batcave reading emails?
>>
File: impossible.gif (154KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
impossible.gif
154KB, 200x200px
>>85250025
>You'd think killing some ancient witch was right about WW's payroll.
>yfw Wonder Woman gets fired for job negligence
>>
>>85249076
Where was SHIELD and the rest of the Avengers when a "terrorist" went and blew up Tony's house?
>>
>>85249076
Yeah their first mission probably should've been something more spy/covert like instead of a fucking potentially world ending event.
>>
>>85250025
Can you see a hurricane from across the world? No. The reason why no one came is because of the nature of things like this and comics, they're not there because they're "busy"
>>
>>85249076

This is a huge problem for the DCEU. Everything has to be huge. As soon as you enter end of the world threats you have to question where the heroes are.

I do question that sort of thing in the MCU but not to the same extent. Like Iron Man 3 when the president is kidnapped, where the fuck was Captain America?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.