[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started reading this. I love it. Waid never dissapoints.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Just started reading this. I love it. Waid never dissapoints.

>inb4/pol/and/tv/fagsscream"NOT MUH"
>>
Weakest Avengers book right now.
>>
gonna start storytiming or just gonna talk about it?
>>
"I'm a SJW and I just started reading comics..."
>>
Read the 0 issue and #1. Wasn't surprised when I hated it.
Hope Champions gets cancelled by issue 10.
>>
>>85249020
Nah I'm not your guy for that.
>>85249025
>"SJWs" are ruining comics meme!

Nigger if you actually read comics you would see that they are literally no different from before.
>>
>>85249241
You are the cancer that's running comic books
>>
>Waid never dissapoints
lmao
>>
>>85248996
>waid
Typical tumblr taste
>>
>>85248996

>/co/ will take this bait

You guys must be really bored
>>
>>85249279
>Nigger if you actually read comics you would see that they are literally no different from before.

I love to read old school Marvel, there is a left wing bias every where, yes. But even if it's the point of the piece, they usually add a story to go along with it.

Today you have shit like Hellcat where the punchline is "muh pc". No wonder no one is buying comics like that, but still marvel keeps pushing this shit.
>>
>>85250206

What can I tell you man? There's nothing to do while I'm waiting for New Avengers to come out.
>>
>>85248996
kill yourself
>>
>>85249279
I enjoy the book but it obviously has changed. Comics are constantly changing as a medium and go through different eras, this one was about social justice. I'm not saying it's ruined comics forever because some, very little, but some has been enjoyable.
>>
>>85250230
Read other books
>>
>>85248996
Have you also read the other currently running Avengers books? Personally I think ANADAvengers is the worst of the currently Avengers ongoings.

Looking forward to Avengers and Champions though. I think a lot of the problems with ANAD Avengers will get fixed by seperating the kids off into their own team.
>>
>>85250226
Do you go out of your way to read the worst old school Marvel books exclusively while ignoring the good ones? Because that's the comparison you're making.

The worst of the current books compared to the best of the old books.
>>
File: CfXeukCUMAAU5pP.jpg (182KB, 600x919px) Image search: [Google]
CfXeukCUMAAU5pP.jpg
182KB, 600x919px
>>85248996
Try New Avengers. It's the by far superior book.
>>
>>85250682
Basically the avengers book with mutants are better than ANAD
>>
>>85250091
I'm sure that terrible IP laws, awful distribution, and hamfisted political messages are harming this industry much more than I ever could.
Plus, it's always funny to me when flagship books from Marvel fall short of expectations.
ANAD was supposed to be one, and it's the worst selling Avengers book right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.