[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRE M_a88imw A brand new cl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BeachBummed124.png (336KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
BeachBummed124.png
336KB, 636x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oREM_a88imw

A brand new clip of The Fairly OddParents also Trixie thread
>>
>>85224185
That's it, I had just about enough of your Anytown shit. Your show is a convoluted mess consisting of billions of uninteresting subplots that only last for like 10 seconds and is stuffed with pointless music videos that take up half of the episode. Even if you were telling the greatest story ever, no one would be able to follow it because the pacing is horrendous and each subplot ends before we can have a chance to immerse ourselves in whatever these zombie characters, which you decided to dig up their graves and reanimate into hollowed husks of their former selves like some mad autistic scientist, are doing. Nothing's original, nothing matters, it's just "hey everybody, look at Eddy hanging out with Kim Possible" I mean who cares? Only you, and that's great and all if it makes you happy, but you need to understand the thing you've made is undesirable to everybody else. Anytown is an imaginary land that should only exist in your delicate, scribbled mind because it's a place only you understand.
>>
>>85224185
this has to be the most dedicated guy in the world.
he makes this shit, everyone tells him it's shit, but still makes this shit.
>>
>>85224330
>>85224474

Wow, this is new.

Who is this guy?
>>
I love this it's awesome
>>
File: FOP_Missy_(1).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FOP_Missy_(1).png
1MB, 1280x720px
Fairly OddParents is shit the show is the worst example of seasonal rot which is sad because it had a lot of potential especially with the magical stuff behind it it could have been Steven Universe before Steven Universe
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (28KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
28KB, 200x308px
What compels autists to mash entirely different characters together?
>>
>>85224956
Mashups are a result of a half-formed creative urge.

Most of what passes for creativity even amongst artists is just imitating and rehashing what they've already seen until it's nigh unrecognsieable from idiomatic tweaking.

Autists don't quite get as far as hiding their sources to preserve the impression of novelty, because they rarely understand the need.
>>
>>85224956
Fan fiction can be fun, just as long as you aren't annoying about it.
>>
>>85224185
Looks like her bottom is down around her legs
>>
The weirdest thing I've ever seen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.