[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Batman honestly feels about the Joker? Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 539765-batman_joker_tv[1].jpg (36KB, 288x431px) Image search: [Google]
539765-batman_joker_tv[1].jpg
36KB, 288x431px
How do you think Batman honestly feels about the Joker?

Say he was found dead in a gutter one day, would Bruce mourn him? Do you think he'd get a shrine next to Jason's in the batcave?
>>
>>85219149

Only if it was written by Snyder or Azzarello
>>
>>85219149
Depends on which version of Batman you want to examine. Also, which stage of his career as Batman. Because there is a wide array of possible answers unless you specify further.
>>
>>85219149
Depends on the writer.
Some people really play up the codependency thing, so prefer to make it all out hate.
>>
File: and then they fucked.jpg (816KB, 1858x553px) Image search: [Google]
and then they fucked.jpg
816KB, 1858x553px
>>85219327
And Morrison
>>
I honestly think Batman would bat a second eye toward's Joker's corpse. I honestly would think that it would be a relief for Bats because it's one less villain in Gotham.
>>
>>85220770
I think Batman would instantly start patrolling more. I do like the idea that he believes if Joker dies then Gotham will throw something worse at him.
>>
Batman has thought the Joker dead tons and tons of time, this isn't a hypothetical scenario.
>>
>>85220770
Same here.
The only reason Batman dosen't kill the joker because he has this idea that he owes people like the Joker a chance of redemption: If his corpse washed up at the bay it would be an incredible relief.
>>
>>85219149
>Bruce: Jason! Barbara! The tap dancing shoes are in poor taste.
Other than that a general feeling of relief?
>>
>>85221222
>The only reason Batman dosen't kill the joker because he has this idea that he owes people like the Joker a chance of redemption

No, he doesn't kill people because he's not an executioner. He STOPS criminals that the police can't. It's the police and the justice system's job to decide on the punishment.

Batman is a hardcore lawfag that believes in justice. He might also be a delusional hypocrite because he thinks any laws that get in his way don't apply to him, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't think he knows better than the state, or that the people of the American democracy can't be trusted to make the right decisions.

If the state tried Joker for his crimes and decided to execute him, Batman would have absolutely no problem with it. That one example people use of Batman "saving" him from the chair does not disprove this, because Batman ONLY saved him from being FALSELY executed. If anything that just further proves his commitment to the law.

Batman HATES criminals and thinks they're scum that deserve to die, for the most part. He believes people like Two-Face and Freeze can be rehabilitated, but that Joker and Riddler can rot in jail. He just doesn't think he has the right to be the one that kills them.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 635x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 635x344px
Batman loves the Joker.
>>
>>85221654
Thanks for posting a totally canon example to prove your point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.