[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So forgettable nobody even bothered to CamRip it >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 14045_poster2.jpg (95KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
14045_poster2.jpg
95KB, 443x600px
>So forgettable nobody even bothered to CamRip it
>The only people who cared to upload it are Germans and Russians
>English version has been out digitally for days and nobody has ripped it.

I find it really sad.
>>
>>85207996
At least the game was good, right?
>>
>>85207996
>English version has been out digitally for days and nobody has ripped it.

are you sure? most sites say it dont release till like the last week of August.
>>
>>85208197
The Digital version released early. Like on the 2nd of August.

>>85207996
I find it sad too. I honestly like this movie. Sure it wasn't perfect but compared to other game to movie adaptations it was nice to see that at least some company had the right idea as to how to make a proper video game movie.
>>
>>85207996
Should have probablyt started with a serie or something else. Nobody but people already liking the franchise saw it.
I didn't because they butchered the movie in the french version (replaced the canonical voice actors with youtubers) and couldn't find a place with a vo version.
>>
It was bad, anon.
It misses everything that makes the first three games endearing while keeping all the faults.
>>
>>85210120

Yep, same in italy, they didn't keep a lot of the game voices and even put some youfuckers in major roles.
I'm going to watch the original version someday
>>
>>85212690
>>85210120
Seriously?

I hope cancerous YouTube personalities from my country never get an opportunity like that.
>>
>>85212720
The US movie did the same thing, just with "real" celebrities.

Fucking Paul Giamatti replaced Kevin Michael Richardson.
>>
>>85207996
What I find sad is that they made a complete reboot instead of an adaptation, imagine getting a series of the original games and remastered versions of the PS2 trilogy
>>
>>85212914
I chock it up to execs wanting the movie to be more accessible. Everybody I know who played the original trilogy complained about how much of a dick Ratchet was in the first two games. It's like nobody wants to see characters develop anymore.
>>
It was good desu
>>
>>85213256
Ratchet isn't even a dick in Going Commando. The game is a slight twist on the same plot with Ratchet and Clank switching places in terms of naivete.
>>
>>85213256
i did feel like he was a little bit too much of an asshole, but now he's flat as a plank in personality.
I guess that's what happens when you get the director of Norm of the North
>>
>>85213352
>i did feel like he was a little bit too much of an asshole
nigga how
in the end he always made up for his mistakes, him being an asshole was important
>>
>>85213394
>in the end he always made up for his mistakes, him being an asshole was important

Wowie, I found the only person on /co/ who understands basic character development
>>
File: 1406942341097.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1406942341097.gif
355KB, 250x183px
man, this year kinda sucked , only one good animation and one good cape movie.

everything else was garbage.
>>
>>85213449
Hey, I don't mind the original Ratchet either. He was a bit TOO antagonistic to Clank after they get bamboozled in the first game, but that's literally the point and he realizes he's been a cunt by the end. It's also the only game where he acts like a cunt.
>>
>>85213803
Which good cape movie, anon?
If you say Civil War, you have no taste.
>>
File: animalmovies.jpg (4MB, 2230x1392px) Image search: [Google]
animalmovies.jpg
4MB, 2230x1392px
>>85214139

okay, you're probably right, let's call it "decent".
>>
>>85214177
Even if you don't like it, Deadpool is a better movie.
>>
>>85214177
>Two stork movies in one year
How does this keep happening?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.