[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw Suicide Squad El Diablo is bro-tier. Captain Boomerang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (347KB, 1206x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347KB, 1206x720px
Just saw Suicide Squad

El Diablo is bro-tier.

Captain Boomerang was also funny.

Jared Leto as Joker was better than I expected.

The actress who played Amanda Waller was the best.
>>
File: 1467728334565.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1467728334565.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>
>>85202058
>People like something i don't like
>must be baiting
>>
>>85202058
your bait looks like bait, but im baiting you calling it bait.
>>
>>85199699
Are we going to have to sit through this shit copypasta all weekend?
>>
>>85199699
God Tier
>Amanda Waller
>El Diablo
Great Tier
>Captain Boomerang
>Deadshot
>Harley Quinn
Barely There tier
>Enchantress
>Killer Croc
>Katana
>Joker
Cringe Tier
>Rick Flagg
Meme Tier
>Slipknot
>>
>>85202058
>It can't be good because it has a low score on Rotten Tomatoes!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1l7xpv72m1rkbl94.png (616KB, 499x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1l7xpv72m1rkbl94.png
616KB, 499x571px
>mfw Harley straight up quotes this and I cringe so hard my jaw realigns
>>
Do I have shit taste if the only parts of the DCEU that I like are Joker and Lex?
>>
>>85199699
>Jared Leto as Joker was better than I expected.
He was just as terrible as I expected, so its good he was barely there. Trying WAY to hard to be menacing while forcing the 'crazy' with that choked out "Hhhaach haaach hhhach"
>>
Just arrived from the cinema.
It was pretty entertaining, even when the plot was really poor and the villains were lamest than Marvel movie villains. The best characters were Waller and Deadshot. Harley Quinn was nice too and Joker Leto sucked.

Thanks for remind me how critics are the worthless shit ever, Suicide Squad.
>>
El Diablo was my nigger that whole movie
>>
>>85202277
This. Also checked
>>
>>85205197
Patrician taste.
>>
>>85205101
which episode is this from?
>>
>>85199699
>>85202277
agree.

Except bump Boomer up to "Should have been more more more more more" tier.

Put Enchantress' dance moves down to Cringe Tier. That was kinda hilarious.

And while I didn't connect with him too much, El Diablo is literally God Tier. Dat fucking Eldar Avatar mode.
>>
>>85199699
And round and round we go
>>
>>85202277
Enchantress's scenes early in the movie and her fight at the end are really good.

All the Joker stuff is solid. Boomer needed more scenes.

Waller was GOAT but they should have put her in a fat suit.

>That cold-blooded execution
>Staring down Boomer
>Shooting Incubus in the fucking face
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.