[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i understand awesome art and the cool factor of supermen in costumes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: REBIRTH-splash.jpg (410KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
REBIRTH-splash.jpg
410KB, 970x545px
i understand awesome art and the cool factor of supermen in costumes but why the fuck do you like such a never ending convoluted universe? i can't even introduce my sister to batgirl because 4 obese neckbeards will tell her she hasn't really read batgirl since the beginning of time.
>>
Every single person that reads capeshit does it solely for two reasons:
1- He did it as a kid, so he can't get out of the ride;
2- Now there's movies and they're popular, so he/she wants to be in.

No one does because they enjoy and are hoping to see a conclusion.
>>
Because at worst it's escapist fun.
At best it's escapist fun that can inspire people to better thier lives.
>>
>>85196446

i wish i never fell into this trap. nowadays i still buy comics but i honestly question whether i should even read the words anymore. i might just be collecting drawings that i think look cool at this point.
>>
>>85196332
I assure you no one will ever go up to your sister and say that. Get off the internet sometime.

your whole generation likes being outraged over issues that don't exist.
>>
>>85196332
It's not about liking it, it's about being a part of it. Capeshitters are some of the most downtrodden, angsty, angry people on the planet, but it's what they do, it's where they belong.
>>
If you don't like them, don't read them.

We could try telling you what we like about them, but you'd still dislike them, so what's the point?

This is "I DON'T LIKE THING" incarnate.
>>
>>85196332
>why the fuck do you like such a never ending convoluted universe

Because we still get good stories out of it.
>>
>>85196332
WTF are you even talking about?

>>85196446
You're an idiot if you think superhero comics are supposed to have "conclusions".
>>
>>85196332
>why the fuck do you like such a never ending convoluted universe?
I don't.
>i can't even introduce my sister to batgirl...
How does your sister know 4 obese neckbeards?
>>
File: 1463491943318.jpg (328KB, 1052x451px) Image search: [Google]
1463491943318.jpg
328KB, 1052x451px
People like superheroes
I'm sorry if you don't and that a few obnoxious idiots made you mad but people like things
It is okay to unironically like things millennial anon you don't have to be constantly outraged at people for having different tastes
IF your sister wants to read Batgirl let her if you don't don't
>>
>>85196446
I only read old shit. I'm not on a ride.
I love how you fuckers who find out about something that's been going on for over half a century and act like its some sort of new and alarming phenomenon.
>it never ends?!!?!?
>WE'VE BEEN HAD!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.