[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Marvel killing off their x-men franchise? what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Death-of-X-featured.jpg (163KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-featured.jpg
163KB, 970x545px
Is Marvel killing off their x-men franchise? what's the point of this mini series? Someone explain to me what's going on with the x-men.
>>
>>85188434
Why do you care?
You clearly don't read it.
>>
yes, they're shelving them in an attempt to undermine all public interest until they can get the movie rights for themselves same with F4
>>
>>85188469
you don't know shit and i guess no one wants to talk about comics on a fucking comic board
>>
>>85188589
>on a fucking comic board
Is that what you think this place is? This is a western media board, primarily "nerd" and cape movies/tv shows and cartoons. You should be glad that your comic shit is actually allowed at all considering how it's all just SJW propaganda.
>>
>>85188661
Eat a dick, wait, you might actually like that.
Eat a pussy.
>>
no because people keep paying for it no matter how shit it gets
>>
>>85188550
Won't they be missing out on a ton of money(relative to comic books at least) if they take all X-Men titles off the market?
I can't see them downing that.
They'll do something worse; keep half-assing the X-line with zero effort.

I thought it would help if the Inhumans sales dropped like a rock, but then again Captain Marvel sold like shit for how long, and it keeps getting a reboot.
>>
To explain what happened in the right months after Secret War, and what happened to Cyclops.

The death part of the title is presumably referring to the death of Xavier's dream of coexistence. But that wouldn't really matter since the X-MEN have only been occupied with butting heads and whining for the last couple years. Nobody has actually made a substantial effort to improve relations between humans and mutants since AvX started.

Well, okay, save for Cap and Havoc's Unity Team. But nothing much since.
>>
>>85188858
>Won't they be missing out on a ton of money
not of they relegate all the waifus and husbandoos to other books, as the rumors say, and like they've been doing the last few years
>>
>>85188661
>/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>Y-you should be glad comics are allowed
I'm laughing over here at your attempts at trying to sound tough dude.
>>
>>85188947
And no, X-men aren't getting killed off anytime soon. They bring in too much money on single issues to get completely axed. The title is just meant to trigger X-fans. Rage is one of Marvel's favorite tactics to use to drive up sales.
>>
File: 1460997396526.jpg (368KB, 650x827px)
1460997396526.jpg
368KB, 650x827px
>>85188434

Nope, bleeding cool was tricked and work for free like others to promote the plans for marvel, they love free publicity.
>>
>>85188434
Buy and find out, loyal reader :^)

seriously we don't fucking know you knob
>>
It's fucking insane that Marvel shelves series because they cannot make movie tie-ins for them.

While at the same damn time anons will repeatedly claim how movies and comics are totally different and one will never ever have any effect on the other.
>>
>>85188661
It's the COMICS and cartoons board you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.