[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more dangerous character in the entire MCU than 616

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: illuminati btfo.jpg (423KB, 1964x900px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati btfo.jpg
423KB, 1964x900px
Is there a more dangerous character in the entire MCU than 616 Reed Richards if he decided to just end it all and take everything down with him?
>>
>>85187755
Moon Girl, she's smarter than Reed Richards.
>>
Reed is nearly identical to Superman in that his mainstream incarnation is a saint, and every other version of him is a monster.
>>
>>85187755
A lot of characters could do that.
>>
>>85187755

>avoided all future calamity by killing Steven Strange

Nah, you just dicked your reality, Richards.
>>
>>85187755
>just one of the many universes to die in Secret Wars
he deserved it

And no there isn't, hence the Ultimate universe. Why people complain about Hickman's Doomwank is beyond me. He's a rival to Reed Richards with more motivation than anyone, magic abilities and evil intent. If anyone is going to ever fuck shit up it's him.
>>
>>85188003
Isn't that because only 616 had Nathaniel Richards as a dad
>>
>>85187755
Oh god i just had an idea. Pymtron vrs The Maker. Who would pay for this? Me many times over.
>>
>>85187755
Cyclops, he was wearing the kid gloves in Avx
>>
1610 Reed exists still in 616.
>>
>>85188090
I don't think so. Not many people could have taken down Dr Strange like that. He has magic talismans and shit that constantly shield him.
>>
File: 1466100589470.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466100589470.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>85188236
>wrongclops actually believe this
>>
>>85188236
White Phoenix Cyclops got BTFO by Lord God Doom.
>>
>>85188324
In one fucking panel. I never thought i woukd see pheonix force job but holy shit even rebirth incarnate just died and vener rebirthed
>>
>>85187820
>Believing the newest pet of marvel will do anything with that besides carrying the title

I kinda feel sorry for you, newfriend
>>
>>85187755
>Is there a more dangerous character in the entire MCU than 616 Reed Richards if he decided to just end it all and take everything down with him?

Anyone with plot armor for the sake of the story.
>>
>>85187755
Considering 616 Reed is God of the Multiverse, if he decided to do that then it'd just be the end of everything.

Also MCU is the movies, anon. Not 616.
>>
>>85187755
How did plasticsuperman cause all of those people to spontaniously combust and smoke?
>>
>>85187755
Dr. Strange could just open the door for Dormammu & Shuma Gorath if he ever went full-on "I'm evil, I want the earth to die today."

All Black Bolt has to do to fuck the earth is look down and shout. BOOM, goodbye planet.
>>
>>85188447
but he still needs Franklin to tell him how to rebuild everything.
>>
>>85188003
>his mainstream incarnation is a saint
Really? One of his defining traits is that he gets so wrapped up in his works that he becomes neglectful of those around him which is why he needs the rest of his family to bind him down otherwise he inevitably would go too far like the ones from the Council or The Maker.
>>
>>85187755
>Is there a more dangerous character in the entire MCU than 616 Reed Richards if he decided to just end it all and take everything down with him?
Reed Richards is too powerful. And the consequence is that in order to NOT have him solve all the world's problems, he was made into being a horrible humanbeing who isn't interested in helping people.

The irony is that it made Doctor Doom the one you call, when the universe needed saving. Because Doctor Doom cares.
>>
>>85188376
He was the only one besides Infinity Gauntlet T'Challa that managed to get some good hits in. Just look at how God Doom one-shotted Thanos.
>>
>>85188474
That's just because Reed lacks the imagination and creativity for making a multiverse. Purely Reed-made universes would be horrifically boring. Dystopias of boredom.
>>
>>85188324
Phoenix with no multiverse power to back him up vs Doom with the power of all beyonders, he's never gonna win
>>
>>85188511
Stop browsing 4chan Victor.
>>
>>85187820
>My OC is the bestest there is at that thing that has an already established "top dog"
Well it's not surprising that happened considering the fact that Marvel started hiring from DeviantArt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.