[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08 /05/jared-leto-unsure-ab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: momsgonnafreal.jpg (35KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
momsgonnafreal.jpg
35KB, 636x356px
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/05/jared-leto-unsure-about-jokers-journey-in-suicide-squad

>“Were there any that didn’t get cut? I’m asking you, were there any that didn’t get cut? There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start. I think that the Joker… we did a lot of experimentation on the set, we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.

>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”

MOMS
>>
>>85184214
>to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”
Really makes you think.
>>
>>85184214

I almost feel bad for him. Going through all that work and none of it ending up in the movie.

Then I remember that he's probably a millionaire, and stop giving a shit about his feelings.
>>
>>85184285
Yeah. That really is a thought provoking statement
>>
Man, I used to think Cavil's Superman was the most cucked-out-of-screentime character in the DCEU but it might be Leto Joker
>>
I feel like some reviewers just don't get it sometimes
>>
After everthing was done, they did reshoots and eventually had the people who did the trailer edit the movie. Sure he made lot of money, but he wasted a lot of time preparing for this big role and could've done something else.
>>
>>85184214
The statement wasn't "We hope you don't die." It was "We hope you don't die anytime soon."
Jesus, Leto. You can't do anything right.
>>
>>85184436
Jesus, this is embarrassing. I can't imagine the headache some of these reviewers must get from actually deep material if they struggle even to comprehend simple action movies.
>>
>>85184285
>Really makes you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHnHCMJvzVo
>>
>>85184214
>>85184285
It made me laugh. Does that mean he's still in character?
>>
I hope 30 seconds to mars dies
>>
>>85184436
I didn't know autism like this was possible from someone who went to film school
>>
>>85184436
>>85184565
How can a critic be so retarded? If SUICIDE SQUAD was too hard to figure out, why didn't their brains explode while watching Batman v. Superman? Why are they still alive?
>>
>>85184436
>the stranger votes trap, but the joker shoots anyway

Wow... It's almost as if this joker character doesnt act in a rational way
>>
>>85184703
What are you talking about? The Joker has always been rational and plans things out from the very beginning. He's clearly a genius. Didn't you see The Dark Knight?
:^)
>>
>>85184436
>Jesus, this is embarrassing. I can't imagine the headache some of these reviewers must get from actually deep material if they struggle even to comprehend simple action movies.
The problem is that the movie doesn't go all the way in properly portraying Joker and Harley's relationship. It's literally idealized teen-lit romance with scenes as bad as Joker sacrificing himself for Harley.
>>
>>85184214
>We all die.
...damn
>>
>>85184799
Exactly. The problem with a lot of this action movie shit is they don't take the time and effort to make the scripts thematically coherent. It's exactly the same problem the Marvel Universe is having. Instead of charm and quips the D.C universe functions on cool. The only question that's asked of scenes is, how can this be the coolest and most exciting? In the Marvel it's how can this be the most charming or exciting? They dont really give a shit about what the choices of the characters mean beyond the broadest screenwriting 101 how to make your story feel like a story arc shit. It's not impossible for scenes to have nuance if you're willing to do drafts for that like you are willing to do drafts for the other stuff.
>>
>>85184359
He's a fucking twat. He gives Ledger's Joker and method acting a bad name.
>>
>>85184214
>>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”
>>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”
Jesus, man. I hope he's alright
>>
>>85185203
Ledger's Joker gives Ledger's Joker a bad name. It's not that good.
>>
>>85184214
>be an utter cunt to everyone you work with
>your entire role in the movie gets cut and ground up until it's unrecognizable
>all your work was for nothing
Karma's a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>85184436
Wow, just came out of the film. Did this reviewer not get what the deal with HQ and the Joker is?
>>
>>85185796
>Wow, just came out of the film. Did this reviewer not get what the deal with HQ and the Joker is?

Being lovey-lovey and basically relationship goals? Because that what it was presented
>>
>>85185859
Exactly, that's what Harley wants, she just wants to be with the Joker. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>85185903
The problem is that it was presented with Joker too. Also the reviewer has a point he he/she said that Harley would love her man like he is. Harley dreaming of a unJoker-like Joker seems weird to me
>>
>>85184436
>Harley literally gets a big speech about being normal and how they don't get
>Harley's fantasy is to be normal
If there was ever proof that reviews didn't actually watch the movie
>>
File: 1460203468558.jpg (23KB, 853x353px) Image search: [Google]
1460203468558.jpg
23KB, 853x353px
Is there anything to compare with this scene in SS?
>>
>>85186173
Yeah, Flagg kills himself by running into the glowing lights
>>
>>85185959
You understand why they did it, could you imagine the amount of people who would shit the bed if Joker abused Harley?
>>
>>85186460
Isn't that the point? Make people realize the dangers of an abusive relationship?
>>
>>85184214
>>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere.
HEY GUYS DO YOU SEE HOW HARD I GRABBED THESE COAT TAILS?
>>
to people who have seen the movie

How does letos joker compare to other incarnations of joker (in the comics) and which incarnation does he act most like? what characteristics of the joker does he have and which does he not have?
>>
>>85184214
God damn it. He's still trying to sell the joker in the worst way possible. This is the most try hard actor ever
>>
>>85184436
Isn't Harley's whole thing that she WAS normal until the Joker fucked her mind up? He's never cared much about her besides as a pawn, no matter how much Harley loves him. And she's too crazy in love with him that she doesn't even realize he doesn't love her back, so she just takes his abuse. It's like niggas never watched BTAS.
>>
>>85188732
Although, you shouldn't have to watch the source material to understand the movie. Whatever, fuck this.
>>
>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

What the fuck, was that a jab at Ledger getting so much screentime in TDK?
>>
>>85184214
>We all die.
>tfw you become that edgy kid in every high school circa 2008 just for 5 minutes of screen time in a shit movie
>>
File: deletedscenes.jpg (637KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deletedscenes.jpg
637KB, 1280x720px
>>85184214
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-05-16-28-53.png (388KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-05-16-28-53.png
388KB, 720x1280px
Uh-Oh
>>
>>85184214
>http://www.ign.com

>linking to IGN
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>We all die

MOM OFFICIALLY FREAKED
>>
>>85189177
>no china

Uh-oh!
>>
>>85184214
Oh no, they cut all those scenes of him flinging used condoms at harley quinn, and sending dead rats to batman. How will the world survive?
>>
>>85189177
>Mom's gonna freak
>>
>>85189145
>Joker pushing Harley out of a helicopter gets cut.
God forbid shit is like it's source material.
https://youtu.be/Vp6wLXj4-5A?t=15
>>
>>85184214
>he doesn’t die anytime soon
>we all die
>yes but i said soon, we obviously all die. im wishing you dont soon
>oh, sorry, my bad. tell mom to unfreak
>>
>>85184214

Jared Leto needs to get off his high horse and realize that joker is not supposed to be an important part of any aspect of suicide squad other than a notable mention and maybe a cameo shot.
>>
>>85189577
>This actor should realize that when they hired him they didn't really mean it
>>
>>85184214
>tryhard faggot butthurt that his shitposting was cut

His tears are delicious
>>
File: 205.jpg (30KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
30KB, 542x616px
>>85184436
>Harley as a suburban married wife
That sounds hot. Any screencaps of this scene?
>>
>>85184214
>JUST SUICIDE
Leto has no squad
>>
>>85184214
And now the only takeaway producers will take away from Leto's performance in this film is that he is a toxic liability to production and promotion...

You could say that Leto's reputation in Hollywood is damaged
>>
>>85184214
>Shitty actor surprised his acting was cut out in the film
>>
File: 1358726837855.jpg (35KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1358726837855.jpg
35KB, 667x670px
>>85184799
>It's literally idealized teen-lit romance with scenes as bad as Joker sacrificing himself for Harley.

their whole relationship was changed in the theatrical cut, the previous cut had them in an obvious abusive relationship but you can't have your possible fan favorite villian be a misogynist and Harley should obviously be a strong wymen who doesn't need no man.
>>
>>85184429
He'll be in Batfleck. He makes Ben way too happy not to be in the movie.
>>
>>85189720
>Ashton Kutcher comes out after the premiere and tells Jared Leto he's just been Punk'd
>>
>>85186173
"WE ARE FAMILY"
>>
He killed my hope for the Batman movies.
Unless they don't put Joker in them or recast Joker I'm not bothering with them.
>>
>>85184436
Everything here is literally correct.
>>
>>85184214
Was that a joke about Heath?
>>
>>85186498
People would activly not watch it, normies think that Joker and Harley are in love, not that it's a one sided abusive relationship. Movies are made for normies
>>
>>85187341
He's a club owning mobster, he's very different, as different to ledger as he was to Nicholson. I liked him but they cut so much out its disappointing
>>
Angry Joe loves the film, we can trust him to be objective and non-biased about a DC movie, right?
>>
>>85190919
>>85191662
You really thing J Leto will agree to it?
>>
>>85193487
I don't care what Perturbed Pedro thinks about anything.
>>
>>85193487
He hated BvS because Superman got wrecked and he didn't get the plot lol.
He liked Man of Steel though. As long as Superman's name isn't sullied, I think he'll like it.
>>
>>85192296
no
>>
>>85187341
its Nicholson gangster joker brought to 2016' extremes.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.