[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mericle also weighed in on "The Flash," and ho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: felicity.jpg (37KB, 701x392px) Image search: [Google]
felicity.jpg
37KB, 701x392px
>Mericle also weighed in on "The Flash," and how that show's Flashpoint paradox will affect Oliver and company. "This is a million dollar question. There will be some effect. I can't tell you how big or how small, but we will definitely honor that [Flashpoint] has happened. There will be some characters that are more influenced and impacted by it, mainly Felicity. She's going to be carrying something in regard to that this season."

>It makes sense that Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) would be a crossover character in this aspect considering her closeness with Barry and Team Flash. Asked if small crossovers similar to those we saw last season would take place in Season 5, Mericle said, "Those happen more frequently on 'Flash.' This year, we'd like to have more of that happen on 'Arrow.' We've definitely talked in our writer's room about having Cisco and having Caitlin -- we just have to find the right story for them."

>http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/arrow-ep-talks-new-vigilantes-olicity-how-flashpoint-affects-season-5
>>
>>85183397
Just
>>
>>85183397
That's funny.
>>
>>85183397
>Cisco appearing more regularly on Arrow or LOT

I'm fine with this. Have Cisco train his Vibe powers (if he retains them due to Flashpoint).

>Felicity on Flash

Why? Not trying to beat the /co/ drum of anti-Felicity but she would add nothing to the show.
>>
>>85185169
Felicity is training up so she can eventually replace Supergirl. She has to at least get to Flash level before then.
>>
>>85185169
They already confirmed she'll appear on episode 2 of season 3 to give Barry advice.
>>
>>85185223
Serious question time, do you believe that the writers would have Emily step into a role of a superhero like Black Carnary or an OC?

>>85185260
Why though? The Barry of FlashPoint and Felicity of Arrow are no longer in the same timeline. The odds of them meeting again would be nearly impossible.
>>
>>85185321
Considering Atom got like half a season of setup, died, and then got revived only to get shafted onto an entirely different show, all the while Felicity stood there crying, I'd think they might eventually make Felicity into a cape.

They're already calling her oracle, but they abandoned the wheelchaired babs angle. She might develop nanobots to protect everyone or something once the writers stop being able to make hacking into bad guys a plot point.

Hell, I would not be surprised at all if she developed psychic powers in Season 5 or 6.
>>
>>85183397
>er and company. "This is a million dollar question. There will be some effect. I can't tell you how big or how small, but we will definitely honor that [Flashpoint] has happened. There will be some characters that are more influenced and impacted by it, mainly Felicity. She's going to be carrying something in regard to that this season
Come the fuck on
>>
>>85185411
Creative idea, have a villain who uses microbots similar to the ones in Big Hero 6. Felicity decides to study them after the villain's defeat. Later in the season she uses them as either a living Iron-Man armor or to make duplicates of herself (akin to Robin from One Piece).

Make a short arc where she becomes addicted to the microbots as they provide environmental feedback when used (say a headband or other equipment).
>>
>>85185321
>Serious question time, do you believe that the writers would have Emily step into a role of a superhero like Black Carnary or an OC?
Yes.

>There will be some characters that are more influenced and impacted by it, mainly Felicity. She's going to be carrying something in regard to that this season.
She's pregnant.
>>
The wheelchair was the best thing that could happen, storywise.

I cannot understand why they would be so cheap to remove it. I cannot understand it. That, above every other horrible thing that show has done in the last seasons, was the reason I entirely lost interest and stopped watching.

It would be so fucking easy to make this character interesting by giving her something technical to do besides technobabble and magic keyboard hacking, but they just refuse to do it. Just a little.

I cannot understand this.
>>
>>85185780
They could have saved her walking until the end of the season. All of the other scenes where Emily was present could have been filmed in a wheelchair.

End the season with Felicity regaining the ability to walk as the chip was successful. The prior episode where Brie Larvan wanted the chip could have been setup as she was so desperate to live a normal life that she would implant a prototype.

It makes me sad that random people on the internet can think of better storylines than professional writers.
>>
>>85185913
To be fair, Arrow is where it's at precisely because it listens to the Internet too much.

>It's the fault of tumblr and shipfag on Twitter though

How many people prefered Felicty to Laurel for the first two seasons? How many said that she needed a bigger role?
>>
File: fefeshow.jpg (260KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fefeshow.jpg
260KB, 640x640px
>>85183397
Please stop
>>
>>85185780
Because Felicity is so strong and powerful. Don't you see? She can survive a hit squad, but Laurel's so pitiful she dies from an arrow.

>>85186090
Not me. The ending of S2 was absolute nonsense to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.