[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on the current state of the X-Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1469314330536.jpg (365KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469314330536.jpg
365KB, 790x1200px
What's your opinion on the current state of the X-Men franchise, /co/?
>>
JUST
>>
>>85181319
this actually makes me want to cry

fuck marvel if you don't want x-men to get popular just don't use the fucking franchise you don't have to destroy everything and push your chinese knock off
>>
>>85181319
Its dead. Terrible artists low tier artists and storylines that go nowhere. Most of the stories are just propping up Inhuman storlines.
>>
>>85181319
I almost want x men to stop selling completely just so marvel can see they don't have another franchise to take its place as a best seller
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (100KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
100KB, 600x553px
>>85181380
>>
CUT INHUMANS INTO PIECES
>>
I expect nothing and I'll be disappointed.
>>
Rachel's importance is inversely proportional to badness.
>>
File: avx5-00.png (670KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
avx5-00.png
670KB, 988x1500px
Anyone think there's any potential for a "Muh Mist" here?

Part of me feels kind of obligated, but I get the feeling that Death of X will be more ripe for edits because it's more centered around Cyclops.
>>
>>85182494
Frankly, the best thing we can all do, is to ignore it.
I discourage parodying it, because frankly, it's only going to hype this shit
>>
>>85181319
waiting for Marvel to can the INhuman movie.
>>
Disney is the worst thing ever to happen to marvel.
The other would be the success of mcu
>>
>>85182634
The MCU really wasn't at fault, it's Marvel Entertainment trying to leech of the success so much that Perlmutter and his toadies decides to take control of it until Fiege step in and ask Disney if they could take orders from them instead of Marvel Entertainment.

Hell why do you think the Inhumans movie, Perlmutter's pet project was "postponed indefinitely" once Marvel Studios ditched him.
>>
>>85184820
Don't whitewash mcu.
It's their fault
>>
>>85181319
It's been shit for over a decade, with only a small hand full of bright spots like Spurrier's X-Men Legacy and Uncanny X-Force. It seems to only be getting worse with this Inhumans lush but I refuse to believe Marvel is really going to kill them off since X-fags the the most abused of the abused housewives that Marvel calls it's core fanbase so they'll still buy their booms regardless of shit status quo. After all angry fans = more $$$ for Marvel so what better way to incite autistic rage then to suggest the entire line is being axed?
>>
Shalalalala grrrrrr unlock your sikrets
Unlock yor misteriez
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.