[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was this movie? I just watched the trailer and he seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Deadpool_poster.jpg (19KB, 261x381px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_poster.jpg
19KB, 261x381px
So how was this movie?

I just watched the trailer and he seems nothing like how he used to be portrayed in the 90s comics. (I don't read modern comics very much)
It appears to me like a Seth Rogen-type DUDE LMAO comedy wtih facebook-tier quips.

Did the movie actually turn out good? Is it worth watching?
>>
It's good, watch it.
>>
Three words dude.
Heck.
Freaking.
YES.
>>
>>85175681
>heck
>>
>>85175681
>freaking

>>85175620
Yeah, it's pretty alright
>>
>>85175761
>yes
>>
>>85175620
The vast majority of /c/ (And movie goers in general) liked it a lot.
>>
File: 1431470485970.gif (935KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1431470485970.gif
935KB, 500x361px
its pretty good. Its very satisfying to see R rated violence in a Marvel movie. Its normal comic book violence, and its great.

The humor was a little off. He seemed to be pandering the lowest common denominator. You know the type. the type of people who have the bumper sticker of the stick figure humping "IT" on their trashy car. The way Ryan Renold's delivery of most of the jokes were a little off, but some of the more "comic book insidey" ones were really funny. I wont give any away, but there are some great nods to stuff normies wont get. Like there is a close up of a coffee cup inthe opening scene that has "Rob L" written on it

Also, dont watch this movie with your parents. He has sex with his gf for every holiday in the year in like a 10 minute scene. it can get awkward.

Overall, it was a good movie, it fell flat in a few parts. Deadpool's interactions with Colossus was the best part of the movie, and Deadpool interacting by himself was the worst part.
>>
>>85175779
>/c/
Better brace yourself.
>>
>>85175784
>Also, dont watch this movie with your parents. He has sex with his gf for every holiday in the year in like a 10 minute scene. it can get awkward.
Fucking normalfag. I watched it by myself and STILL watched it with my parents afterwards.
>>
Is it true Deadpool gets fucked with a strap-on in the movie?
>>
>>85175779
Colossus is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>85175875
Yes, though it was before he became Deadpool.
>>
>>85175620
Really bland and generic. Kind of try hard edgy too.
>>
File: go to sleep ft JD.png (164KB, 241x396px) Image search: [Google]
go to sleep ft JD.png
164KB, 241x396px
>>85175869
I saw this movie in theaters with my dad. F you Dave
>>
>>85175875
Yes.
>>
>>85175902
he asked about the movie, not yourself
>>
>>85175620
I dont know where you got seth rogan from
>>
>>85175620

Come on. This was obvious bait.
>>
It was pretty good. Not the most memorable movie, but I was definitely entertained while watching it. What >>85175784 says sounds about right.
>>
>>85175620
Loved it
got me laid
>>
>>85175620
Its a slapstick comedy film with superhero themes. And it excels at all those things.

>It appears to me like a Seth Rogen-type DUDE LMAO comedy wtih facebook-tier quips.

Its EXACTLY that, but well executed.
>>
I don't agree with the people who say that it was pretty good.

It was decent. The humor was not really that fun half of the time, the stakes were very lows, there was very few characters, the plot was generic. 6/10 it was slightly above average.
>>
>>85175620
it was shit and anyone arguing otherwise is fuckin' pleb
>muh Internet quips
>muh weak villain
>muh obscenity that serves nothing
>dull action
>weak romance

3/10 overall
>>
>>85176076
I hope it was a pretty pony.
>>
>>85176552
still higher rated then your bait

2/10
>>
>>85176610
>tips fedora
how does it feel to whiteknight cheap flicks with no real substance?
>>
>>85176683
How does it feel to know that your only legacy is arguing about children's movies on an imageboard, you sad sack of shit?
>>
>>85176783
>you sad sack of shit
wowowow man, that's just a movie. No need to go there just for the sake of imagined friend in mediocre flick.
>>
>>85176379
This right here.

Movie didn't hit with me as it seemed to hit with everyone else. Was surprised by the reception it got.
>>
>>85175620
It's not very funny. It completely falls part half way into it when it becomes a boring Cliched Hero origin story

Colossus saves the film from being total crap. It's too bad because it starts off well but holy fuck does 50% of the jokes completely miss their mark

It's not bad as background noise. If you enjoy family guy you might like it. There is a fun movie in there but they needed to just fix a lot of the jokes
>>
>>85176379
>the stakes were very low
Does that really matter
>>
It was pretty fun. Some of the jokes fell flat, but overall I enjoyed it.
>>
>>85176379
>the stakes were very lows, there was very few characters
These are bad things to you?
>>
>>85175910
I saw it first in the cinema then took my mom too see it the day after.
>>
>>85175869
>being on speaking terms with your family
Fucking off yourself, normalfag.
>>
>>85175943
nice humor, kid.
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
OP here, watched some clips and it seems chock-full of middle school sex jokes.
I hope this isn't the whole thing, I used to love Deadpool
>>
>>85175620
It's actually pretty good, but no, it's nothing like classic Deadpool. They changed his character over the past 15 years to be pretty much "lol, so randumb" and make him win fights because it's funny, and the casuals ate that shit up.
>>
>>85178452
Just torrent it, not like you're losing money if you don't like it.

It's pretty short too, like 90 min I think.
>>
File: 1414166543262.jpg (72KB, 699x683px) Image search: [Google]
1414166543262.jpg
72KB, 699x683px
>>85175779
Was it that kawaii
>>
>>85178869
I would've watched it regardless, I just wanted to hear the general consensus from comic fans
>>
>>85178452
I recall all the jokes in the trailer being the worst ones. The movie hits comedic highs much higher than those.
>>
>>85175620
Well in the 90s he was just deathstroke but a joke.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>85176814
wowowow man, that's just bait. No need to go there just for the sake of imagined pride in a substandard post.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.