[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished Young Justice, and I'm looking for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: marvelavengers.jpg (139KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
marvelavengers.jpg
139KB, 1000x562px
I finished Young Justice, and I'm looking for something to fill the animated superhero void.

is pic related and/or Ultimate Spiderman any good?
>>
Considering you thin Young Justice was "good", yeah, that along with ultimate spiderman and hulk agents of smash should be right up your alley.
>>
Have you already watched Spectacular Spider-Man? It's by the YJ guy and better than YJ.
>>
>>85167866
what was bad about young justice

yeah it's no DCAU but it was engaging enough for a filthy casul like me
>>
>>85168042
It was kind of an unlikable show (nothing really worked for me; characters, plots, themes all just not "right") but I wouldn't call it bad. /co/ mostly overreacts to it for some reason.
>>
>>85167795
People will say they're both shit. They aren't perfect, but if you really don't have anything to do, and you've got the time, they're subpar, but still watchable, overall.
Just keep in mind that they're children's cartoons, first, so you shouldn't be expecting much in the story department or quality department until much later on when they do sort of get better and actually try to expand on themselves, somewhat. It's sad, but you shouldn't go in expecting Earth's Mightiest Heroes (which you should go watch if you haven't), Young Justice (which I personally never felt a strong affinity for, anyway), or Spectacular (which you should also go watch).
>>
>>85167795
Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes are the best of the recent(ish) crop of Marvel cartoons.
>>
File: 1684168748.gif (2MB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
1684168748.gif
2MB, 250x139px
>>85167795
I liked Ultimate Spider-Man up until season 3 when he starts the Web Warriors. I tried to get through the first few episodes, but it really felt like they were phoning it in. And for a show that wasn't amazing to begin with, that's bad.

You could also go to older series if you haven't seen them already. Batman the Animated Series, Batman the Brave and the Bold, Justice League, etc.

There's also a few Marvel and DC animated films. I'm not sure what /co/ thinks of any of these, but I generally like most of them. Justice League: War has one of my favorite gags of all time.
>pic related
>>
>>85168596
This. Spectacular Spider-Man was a strong effort with a few weak points, but the payoff of the bad-guy blowout set to Opera music as well as the Symbiote taking on the Sinister Six while Peter is still asleep.... So damned good.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes did so many good things with the characters. Honestly, it gave me a squarely well thought out version of Hank Pym and Wasp ... I couldn't get enough of them when either had camera time.
>>
File: spidey.png (45KB, 993x482px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.png
45KB, 993x482px
>>85168770
>for a show that wasn't amazing to begin with
>amazing
i see u
>>
>>85168982
Also that's a drawing I did in MSpaint a few years ago when i was trying to do the difference between Spidey's prototype costume and his classic costume
>>
I literally only watch AA for Thor and Clint Nat shenanigans.
>>
>>85167795
Avengers Assemble is just pure action/comedy madness.

Like, the 4th Episode has Doom summoning the Midgard Serpent to New York and the next 17 minutes is devoted to the Avengers trying to fight him and it.
>>
>>85167795
Green Lantern and Beware the Batman, if you haven't watched either.
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113KB, 500x496px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.