[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Dark Reign Norman Osborn predict Donald Trump becoming President?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

File: osborn.jpg (419KB, 1273x1374px) Image search: [Google]
osborn.jpg
419KB, 1273x1374px
Did Dark Reign Norman Osborn predict Donald Trump becoming President?

Also, Villains who did nothing wrong.
>>
It was copying DC with President Luthor of whom funded a sham campaign to piss of Superman.

General public didn't/doesn't care about his past because reasons. Even when he was shown picking on autistic retard Tony Stark.
>>
>>85169663
Just like Donald Trump
>>
>>85169663
>It was copying DC with President Luthor of whom funded a sham campaign to piss of Superman.

This. But ultimately it's just hypercrisis.
>>
>>85169771

*Drumpf xP
>>
>>85169771
Not really, no.
What's your fixation on Trump?
>>
IM GONNA KILL NORMAN OSBOURNE
>>
>>85169862
The media ran it into everyone's minds.
>>
>Criminal with a cushy Government that facilitated their shady activities and used as a spring board to even more power
Looks more like it predicted Hilary.
>>
>>85167408
But Norman actually did shit and wasn't just talking out of his ass.

He literally killed the leader of a massive invasion on live television.

Trump by all accounts is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>85169663
>>85169815
>It was copying DC with President Luthor of whom funded a sham campaign to piss of Superman.
Why are you confusing JLU with comics? Luthor legitimately was the President in the comics. It wasn't a sham.

But then again expecting /co/ to read comics is pointless.
>>
File: incredulous.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>85171000

Of all the things to call Trump...you choose lazy.
>>
>>85171050
I never said he wasn't President. I only put his reasoning for doing it. Next time I'll add "Like in the comic books" before you catch another autistic fit.
>>
>>85171050
I didn't even know he ran in JLU
>>
File: dark-avengers.jpg (262KB, 1107x539px) Image search: [Google]
dark-avengers.jpg
262KB, 1107x539px
When are they going to make a Dark Avengers or Thunderbolts movie?
>>
>>85167408
It was widely condemned at the time as a poor man's version of Lex Luthor stealing the presidency.
>>
>>85173237
Surprised there was no setup for it in Iron Man 4: Civil War. At least we got Secret Avengers though which might lead to something.
>>
>>85173451
There's gonna be power vacuum after Avengers 4. If Feige was smart, he would have plans for Thunderbolt Ross, already a Secretary of State, to make his own superteam.
>>
>>85169862
Are you.....really not aware....that Trump is running for President?

Wow.....just wow. lol.
>>
Jesus when did the name /co/mblr became so true, why did this board go to shit so much it's fucking sad
>>
>>85167408
No, because Trump and Osborn are not the same.
Trump is an egotistical asshole, but I guarantee you that if he had dressed up in a Halloween costume bombing shit, threw photogenic women off of bridges, killed his own employees, made a fake cure to kill a security guard's wife, has a history of mental illness and all of the other criminal shit he's done, nobody in their right mind would ever support him.
More importantly, Trump does not have the support of the establishment, whereas for some reason everybody in the US government was 100% behind Osborn and let him do whatever he wanted with no supervision.
And astly, over 50% of the country still hates Trump, whereas everyone in the MU that wasn't a superhero loved Osborn for no reason.
>>
File: 1470380500979.png (89KB, 402x602px) Image search: [Google]
1470380500979.png
89KB, 402x602px
>tfw Trump becomes president and Marvel has to put him in the oval office in the comics

Do you think he'll get his own comic book like Obama did?
>>
>>85175981
That's Bendis for you.
>>
File: hoover-350-frame.jpg (18KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
hoover-350-frame.jpg
18KB, 350x219px
Donald Trump wasn't the first shady asshat to make a grab at power, and he won't be the last
>>
>>85173237
This was a pretty cool arc. Something about Thunderbolts and this stimulates those same brain parts that would get excited when the evil power rangers would show up.
>>
Wouldn't Hillary be a much better comparison for Norman since she's a warmongering, lying fraud that the media fawn over anyway, covering up her every mistake? I mean shit she's already practically a Bendis character.
>>
did people know Osborn was the Goblin when he got elected?
>>
>>85176175
Yes, it was fucking stupid. And he kept committing blatant crimes while in power and gibing more villains government jobs.
>>
Still haven't figured out that Dark Reign is about Bush/Chenney, huh?
>>
>>85176175
Yes. And no one cared.
The man was recorded flying around the world hunting Tony Stark as he became a drooling retard and people saw him monologue about how he gets away with everything and no one cared.

I think HawkEye, Spider-Man and Shang-Chi went to fight DareDevil after Shadowland because he had plans to kill him and they all kept espousing how wrong it was with flimsy excuses.
>>
>>85176253
Bush isn't smart enough to be Osborn.
>>
>>85176227
Just like Hillary.
>>
Are Thunderbolts basically Marvel's version of Suicide Squad?
>>
>>85169771
>>85169663

Nah.

Luthor >>>> Trump >>>>>>>>>>> Osborn
>>
>>85176253
Yeah, it was such timely commentary that it was started a year after Bush and Cheney were out of office. I blame it on Bendis' decompressed pacing.
>>
>>85176603
>2008 comic
Better check your math there, Zippy.
>>
>>85176603
>I blame it on Bendis' decompressed pacing.
Oh fuck my sides.
That was a joke right they did not really fuck up there pacing that badly did they
>>
>>85176754
That's decompressed math
>>
>>85176582
Does luthor support us troops carrying weapons on base because if not he cant be better then trump
>>
>>85173237
>>85176168
It's just a shame that they jobbed to everyone
>>
>>85176430
No, they only turned into Suicide Squad-lite 10 years after the title debuted
>>
Will libtards ever stop being supremely anally devestated by trump?
>>
>>85175981
I thought people handwaved Norman being a fucking nutjob because he and the Thunderbolts kept those green bastards from levelling DC. That, and he was already in control of the Thunderbolts, so, hey, clearly somebody on the hill loved him.
>>
File: max profit Haltmann.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
max profit Haltmann.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
>>85177994
No and I don't blame them. people will think pic related is a parody of Donald trump because the media keeps pushing him.
>>
>>85173237
Hopefully never. Thunderbolts were the best when some of the characters were actually turning slightly heroic, not Ellis's Suicide Squad rip-offs, and definitely not Bendis's rip-off of THAT.
>>
>>85173237
End of Phase 4 or 5 if it lasts that long.
>>
>>85167408
>Villains who did nothing wrong
Oh fuck off, if anyone did something wrong it's Osborn
>>
>>85177994
The man is a walking parody. He's got the intelligence of Sarah Palin with the competence of Glenn Beck. At this point, I'm convinced that he's either a democrat plant, or the greatest troll in human history.
>>
>>85178185
>, and definitely not Bendis's rip-off of THAT
You have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>85178185

S/D, I miss you.
>>
>>85178250

Considering how this week has gone for him, he's either deliberately tanking himself to give Clinton the victory, or the Clinton campaign has finally taken the gloves off now the primary is officially done. Either way, /pol/ is going to be completely rife with butthurt come election day.
>>
>>85178280
Are you really trying to say that Bendis's Dark Avengers wasn't his attempt to do Ellis's Thunderbolts? He took half the cast, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>85173237
First we need Osborn to be introduced. It will take a couple of years but they'll most definitely do it.
>>
>>85178301
Yes I'm saying that, because what Bendis was doing was a continuation.
>>
No because Donald Trump isn't a villain.

For 40 years he's been a celebrity figure and never once accused of being racist. Suddenly its the number one label attached to him. Its literally propaganda you fucking tool.
>>
>>85178404

>never once accused of being racist

Out of interest, I typed into google "Donald Trump Racist", and set it to only show results from before 2014. It's safe to say you're wrong. Or are you talking about before the whole Birther thing?
>>
>>85178297

How do you think the live debates will go?

Trump will fucking DESTROY Hillary dude. Look at the ammo he has on her.

You know Hillary Clinton hasn't had an unscripted question asked to her in over 7 months right? Or are you delusional to that little piece of information like most people?
>>
>>85178503
>Look at the ammo he has on her
Yeah but look at the ammo she has on him
>>
>>85178404
>For 40 years he's been a celebrity figure and never once accused of being racist.
That's wrong though. Even all the way back in 1973, Trump has been sued for denying apartments to black people.
>>
>>85178557

>ammo she has on him

>Waaah you're a big meanie poo poo head!
>Waaah you said some mean things to people you're a big smelly racist and sexist

OK dude.
>>
>>85178578
It's sronger than "CROOKED! EMAILS?"
>>
>>85178578
She has been soft on him, she has plenty of stuff she can use. Like
>All the lawsuits he has against him, over 300 in fact.
>The fact that American banks refuses to loan money to him because of all his failed businiess (allegedly)
>Being in the pocket of Russia
>His refusal to release his tax return
>Suing people over jokes
>Is pro war crimes
>His inconsistency
>Knows jack shit about international politics
>>
>>85178503
Then why does Trump keep trying to change the date of the debates? Trump doesn't want to debate Hillary.
>>
>>85178015
>because he and the Thunderbolts kept those green bastards from levelling DC
So? The Avengers, X-Men, FF and countless other heroes have done far more yet they were never given absolute authority over America.
>>
>>85178503

True, the debates are the wildcard. The biggest variable when it comes to the debates is down to whether or not Trump actually wants to be President, or if he's in it to ensure a Clinton win.

That said, he's not invincible in debates, even if he does want to win. As >>85178605 pointed out, there's plenty of stuff for Clinton to use against him. Plus, remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0k5xdUxBs

Marco Rubio, who only a few weeks earlier had been mocked by Chris Christie for being too robotic had Donald on the ropes in this debate. It ultimately didn't matter too much, but Clinton is a much more skilled and experienced debater than Rubio. If she can tap into what Rubio did, Trump is finished.
>>
>>85175981
>And astly, over 50% of the country still hates Trump, whereas everyone in the MU that wasn't a superhero loved Osborn for no reason.
That was the hardest thing to believe. There is no such thing as a political figure with absolute support in America. At least half the country will always dislike you. If Fox News likes you, MSNBC and CNN will hate you and vice-versa.
>>
>>85178597

>saying mean things is stronger than being bought and paid for by big business, being crooked as fuck, rigging an election against Bernie Sanders, Benghazi, the fucking emails and being completely inept and retarded, having a rapist husband

You are delusional as fuck please end your life.
>>
>>85178633

By "keep changing the dates" you mean changing it once to not be on during football when most of his supporters and millions of people would be able to watch him smash Hillary? Its important as many people see the debate as possible. And its scheduled at the same time as a sport tens of millions of people watch.
>>
Is there a torrent with all the Dark Avengers stuff?

Kickass is down forever and I don't know where to get shit now. Piratebay is crap.
>>
>>85178677
>Benghazi
Republicans in Congress, who despise Hillary with every fiber of their being, have spent 4 years been trying to find ANYTHING to blame Hillary for and have found nothing. Give up already and focus on actual things to criticize, like the e-mails you just mentioned.
>>
>>85176141
How was Herbert Hoover shady?
>>
>>85178692
The dates of the debate were decided by a bi-bipartisan comission in September of 2015, long before the NFL announced their schedule. There was no conspiracy like Trump claims.
More importantly, Presidential debates coincide with sport broadcasts all the damn time.
>>
>>85178710
I still haven't ever gotten a clear answer on what exactly her crime was supposed to be regarding Benghazi.
>>
>>85178815
Neglect and things of that nature.
>>
>>85178889
Well that's not exactly clear.
>>
>>85178910
Well for example if the embasy was under attack and there really was an order for the military on site to stand down then the blame would be on her when the building ends up burning. Because she told them to stand down when the base was under attack
>>
>>85178923
That's been disproven a long time ago though
>>
>>85178923
I'm not sure that any military officer would accept orders from the secretary of state.
>>
>>85178707
There's a severely gimped version of Kickass up now, but it's still better than PirateBay.
>>
>>85178707
>Kickass is down forever
Wouldn't be surprised is someone started something new using KAT data.
>>
>>85179035
I was just giving an example
>>85179044
I think they have to
>>
>>85179126
Is she even in the chain of command?
>>
>>85178815
Many things, none of which have any basis in reality
>http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp
>>
>>85167408
No. I don't think Osborn was the President of the United States in Dark Reign.
>>
>>85178605
Hillary Clinton is as inconsistent if not much more so. She's taken bribes from other countries and her warmongering during her tenure as Secretary of State has left the Middle East an even bigger shithole than it already was so she clearly has no idea what she's doing in international politics unless it's taking money from China. He's not in Russia's pocket and it's outrageous to say so, based on nothing, which is the actual definition of slander. Hillary oversaw the use of waterboarding, which qualifies as torture, so she's not clean herself. So the points of suing people over jokes (apparently Bill Maher), and the tax return are really the only items she can hit him on without him having something even larger on her fuckup list to strike back with. The lawsuit thing might be something she can work with, but for a billionaire media personality that's not really that surprising. Pretty much the only thing that's iron clad she can really swing at him is the tax return thing and frankly I don't htink Americans really care that much. Deutsche Bank loans Don money frequently, but with the shape their in he might want to downplay that.
>>
>>85179141
The Secretary of State is ultimately responsible for the level of security at embassies. She would need to authorize any request for additional security at an embassy. Plus another big factor is the fact that she lied to congress (and the American people) under oath regarding the impetus for the attack, which is illegal.
>>
>>85179210
Anon, he's practically bending over for Putin already.
>>
Politics suck all over the world and all but it feels nice knowing my country will never be stuck between a murderous robot criminal and a loud anti-vax climate change denying fat orange.
>>
>>85179296
Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back that up other than them saying nice things about each other?
>>
>>85179210
Yes she is inconsisent as well. But comparing hers inconsistency to Trumps makes her look straight as an arrow.
>her warmongering during her tenure as Secretary of State has left the Middle East an even bigger shithole
What warmongering, the shithole that is the middle east is all on Bush
>has no idea what she's doing in international politics unless it's taking money from China
You say as she was one of the key figures in stopping Iran from getting nukes.
>>85179340
http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/?iid=sr-link1
>So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/aug/02/donald-trump-refuses-to-publicize-tax-filings/
>>
>>85179296
>bitch biting into neo-Cold War rethoric

keep ya eyes on China friend-o, they're going to buy you up and send you packing
>>
>>85179432
>You say as she was one of the key figures in stopping Iran from getting nukes.

Please, please don't tell me you're trying to paint the Iran deal as anything more than a complete and utter fucking disaster. The governing bodies had pretty much no authority to get the checks in places they need to make sure Iran is not making enriched Uranium, and Iran gets sanctions lifted. If anything her being associated with that piece of shit shows how truly idiotic she is, even if it was Obama's baby. Libya was not Bush (it was actually mostly Clinton). Syria was not Bush. Obama's stupidity in creating a gaping power vacuum in the middle east is what created ISIS, something which is advisers warned him against.
>>
>>85179486
>The governing bodies had pretty much no authority to get the checks in places they need to make sure Iran is not making enriched Uranium

> IAEA will have multilayered oversight "over Iran's entire nuclear supply chain, from uranium mills to its procurement of nuclear-related technologies. For declared nuclear sites such as Fordow and Natanz, the IAEA will have "round-the-clock access" to nuclear facilities and will be entitled to maintain continuous monitoring (including via surveillance equipment) at such sites
>The number of IAEA inspectors assigned to Iran will triple, from 50 to 150 inspectors
>If IAEA inspectors have concerns that Iran is developing nuclear capabilities at any non-declared sites, they may request access "to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or activities inconsistent with" the agreement, informing Iran of the basis for their concerns
You were saying

>gaping power vacuum in the middle east is what created ISIS
ISIS has been a thing sense 1999
>>
>>85173865
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>85179529
The IAEA has no authority to conduct inspections on Iranian military bases or other select institutions. Right there, in your post, it says "hey may request access "to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or activities inconsistent with" the agreement, informing Iran of the basis for their concerns" but Iran doesn't have to get back to them right away. In fact, it never has to get back to them. So places where enriched Uranium is most likely to be stored or created cannot be freely inspected, and even if requested Iran can just kick it down the road for an indeterminate amount of time. The "deal" is shit anon.
>>
>>85179596
The deal is the best you could have gotten withouth going to war.

Iran gets their money back and you don't have to worry about them getting nukes.
>>
>>85179296

Like thats a bad thing
>>
>>85178605
Hillary is avoiding bringing up that because she knows he'll bring up the emails, which means she'll have to defend them and she can't right now or doesn't want to, so right now she's just working on low blows and character assassination. If she starts going into policy, then she might have a plan.
>>
>>85179665
>Iran gets their money back and you don't have to worry about them getting nukes.

But we DO still have to worry you dipshit. Why do you think we didn't want Iran to have money in the first place? Of course this is totally unimportant because apparently King Obama will just airlift 400 million dollars to them in unmarked international currency anyway.
>>
>>85179689
>If she starts going into policy

She will never go in to policy beyond the vagueries of the absolute barebones because that's what politicians do. It's what Obama did, what Bush did, and what Clinton did, as well as their opponents. If you want to crunch numbers you're gonna be shit out of luck.
>>
>>85179689
Oh please if all he can do is bring up the emails then he is the one in trouble. As Sanders said everyone is sick and tired of them.
>>85179701
>Why do you think we didn't want Iran to have money in the first place
Because you are still sour from the hostage crisis and have conviced yourself that they are the devil himself ever sense.
>>
>>85170103
This desu. Hilldog has done some real supervillain shit IRL.
>>
>>85180601
>Hilldog
People still say that?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.