[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like when protagonists hide secrets, secret identity, costumes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Batcave-garage.jpg (514KB, 1900x950px) Image search: [Google]
Batcave-garage.jpg
514KB, 1900x950px
I like when protagonists hide secrets, secret identity, costumes, secret caves, etc.

In a universe like Dexter's, I don't care about details, what's done is done and nobody saw a kid doing a whole lab next to his parents house.
But in a universe like Batman's, how come this question is never asked/answered ?
How did Bruce make the batcave ? Did he made it himself ? Did he let other people do it, hence knowing something was being made there ?

> inb4 "It was already a cave before he made it into the batcave"

Easily refutable by the fact that it would still take work to bring the computers, make a connection between the manor and the cave, etc. And Bruce couldn't do all that by himself, even if we assume that every piece of electronic and metal in the bat cave is made by Wayne Entreprises (which would be weird considering many object are bat-shaped.
>>
>>85163104

>Batman is on the Justice League and is best friends with Superman

Question solved.
>>
>>85163215

Also, in further reference to this. When you see the Batcave in Year One or Zero Year it's basically just a cave with a computer in it.
>>
>>85163104
I see someone just watched the EWW for DoJ.
>>
>>85163215
>>85163246

Batman had the Batcave before meeting Superman or entering the Justice League. I don't buy it, unless you got precise informations.

>>85163276
I suppose you're not going to believe if I say that I didn't, but if you want the real source of my question, I watched Uberhaxornova playing Batman The Realm of Shadows yesterday and the question popped up in my head

Anything about the batcave in comics, the serie or movies ?
>>
>>85163385
k, well, enjoy being an autistic stickler
>>
Bruce is rich and is super smart. He just bought what he wanted and used a forklift on the heavy shit.
>>
>>85163613
sorry but you weren't accurate enough, I'm ok with a nice theory about it but yours just didn't fit the current story
>>
>>85163951
what current story? I wasnt even that anon, but you are just being autistic. They will never ACTUALLY explain it, but there are tons of different explanations
>>
>>85163385

A naturally occurring cave existed beneath Wayne Manor long before Bruce took up the Mantle of Batman. In The Dark Knight Returns (and plenty of other Batman stories) it has Bruce as a child falling into the cave when he first discovers it.

If you read Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne it goes into even more detail about the origin of the cave and its connection to Batman due to Darkseid's Omega Sanction.

Also. Bruce Wayne as Bruce Wayne could easily afford contractors/builders/architech to work on setting up and renovating the cave itself, provided Bruce just kept the Batwings, Batmobiles, and other assorted Bat-paraphanalia elsewhere.

He's an eccentric billionaire. Eccentric billionaires have asked for weirder shit than a pimped out cave with heating, electricity, and lighting. Batman and Alfred can just move the other shit in themselves. And it's not like Batman tells his villains about the Batcave or anything. While most of the DC world knows about Batman literally a handful of people (Robins, certain members of the Justice League, the al Ghul family, and a few others) know about the Batcave.
>>
>>85163104
He could have easily hired contractors to build the skeletal framework of the batcave, telling them he found the bigass cave system and wants to convert it into his hidden mancave or playboy grotto. Then once all the trimmings are done he and Alfred could rip out all the "playboy bachelor billionaire" shit and actually put in the bat related goods.
>>
>>85163104
Hire random buttfucks from Africa who don't know english to build it. Imagine how unlikely it would be for a random jerk off in Mozambique who can only speak Portuguese to leak to the news that Bruce Wayne built some cave and his bat-vehicles (which in some cases look like average military vehicles) when he doesn't know the context of all this shit he built, let alone why anyone would believe him (why CNN would even report on such a weird claim for example).
>>
>>85164211
> playboy grotto
This is probably best answer
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.