[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with this episode? the pacing and events feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Bart_and_Bob.png (229KB, 469x356px) Image search: [Google]
Bart_and_Bob.png
229KB, 469x356px
What's with this episode? the pacing and events feel like a movie. In a good way.
>>
File: Double dateing.png (1MB, 1280x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Double dateing.png
1MB, 1280x1149px
>>85160430
Idk anon. Maybe it's because it's a superior sideshow bob episode and cape feare is overrated plebian garbage.
>>
Was that episode released when the Simpsons were still considered good? That's probably why.
>>
RUN KRUSTY!
>>
Straw poll time. Let's settle this once and for all

http://www.strawpoll.me/10916999
>>
>>85160430
It parodied a ton of slasher tropes. That's why.
>>
>>85161850
Which one is the one where he kept running into rakes that one was great.
>>
>>85162187
Cape feare.
>>
>>85162373
Then cape feare was goat
>>
>>85160430
I dunno, I always felt like of classic simpsons, this was easily the worst Sideshow Bob episode.
>>
>>85162428
>Likes cape feare
>for rake jokes lol funny humor
>plebian
Anon confirmed with shit taste.
>>
>>85161209
borderline, Oakley/Weinstein made some good stuff, but they also made alot of crap
>>
>>85160430
The classical style music they'd always use with Bob helps emulate the feeling of a movie.
>>
Because its one big episode instead of having two smaller stories that happen independently
>>
>>85161850
Which was the one with "The Bart, The"
>>
>>85161850
Brother from another series was my favorite
>>
>>85163985
That episode was trash.
>>
>>85164061
Cape Feare
>>
>>85161020

Cape Feare is the one with the nuke right?

So which one is Bart and Bob? It's not the one with the dam and bob's brother so is it the one where he's still trying to kill bart before that?
>>
>>85167927
Cape Feare was the one where they're placed in the witness protection program and have a houseboat.
>>
>>85160430
Bob did 9/11
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.