[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is everyone in /co/ gonna feel if Cyclops and Emma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Death_of_X_3_Kuder.jpg (186KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_X_3_Kuder.jpg
186KB, 790x1200px
So how is everyone in /co/ gonna feel if Cyclops and Emma really are killed?
>>
File: Death_of_X_4_Kuder.jpg (438KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_X_4_Kuder.jpg
438KB, 790x1200px
Probably notthing at all.
>>
>>85159251
My question is how will Marvel eventually bring back Cyclops and Emma once they feel like they can use the X-Men again after the Inhumans flops?
>>
Numb.
>>
File: yeah boi.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yeah boi.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>85159251
>>
File: tumblr_o8kcq4Goyi1u21ng6o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8kcq4Goyi1u21ng6o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>>85159307
>Inhumans movie ever happening
>>
>>85159307
they won't

they can't risk making x-men good again

because the MOVIES
>>
>>85159251
Indifferent
>Big 2
>death
>>
A tinge of relief maybe? Like knowing someone who's been in pain for a while and learning that they passed away .
>>
>>85159251
I mean, it's hard enough to give a shit about characters dying in big 2 comics as is, but after all they did to the X-Men, this is hardly worth more than a sigh.
>>
>>85159373
I meant in general. I thought that the movie was canceled anyways?

>>85159407
>You've lived long enough to see Marvel kill off the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Avengers, and a lot of their long lasting comic properties to get short-term attention and pander to non-comic book fans who only looked into comics due to TV shows and movie hype.

Sadness covers me like a blanket. Marvel has done a lot to kill off mutants and make the Inhumans the hot thing.
>>
File: x gonna save ya.jpg (263KB, 750x1139px) Image search: [Google]
x gonna save ya.jpg
263KB, 750x1139px
They'll be back eventually.

my big worry is there aren't many people in charge with nostalgia for the best scott and x-mens stuff
>>
>>85159251
They're mutants. They come back from the dead more often than Jesus Christ.
>>
>>85159271
Lol @ Cyke trying to go up against BB. Looks like he's going to have to wreck another Summers brother.
>>
>>85159251
Unsurprised.
>>
Once they Killed Scemma I've stopped caring altogether.
>>
>>85159271
>Kuder being wasted on this trash

I want to die
>>
>>85159251
Oh wow, just like the time Captain America died!
Or the time Nightcrawler died!
Or the time Deadpool died!
Or the time Colossus died!
Or the time the Human Torch died!
Or the time Ultimate Spider-Man died!
Or the time Namor died!
Or the time Wolverine died!
Or the time the Hulk died!
Or the time She-Hulk died!
Or the time War Machine died!
Or the time Jean Grey died!
Or the time Cyclops died!
Or the time Emma Frost died!
Who gives a literal fuck about Marvel killing characters off for clickbait headlines anymore?
>>
>>85162147
Return of Mar-Vell and Erik Masterson never
>>
>>85162286
They're pretty redundant at this point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.