[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they actually put this scene in the movie, in the most faithful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: D1BA8BBBC.jpg (79KB, 1240x1713px) Image search: [Google]
D1BA8BBBC.jpg
79KB, 1240x1713px
>they actually put this scene in the movie, in the most faithful way, despite only 5 seconds long

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>85151087
Its a fucking cover.

Who cares.
>>
>>85151087
can you be a dumbass somewhere else?
>>
>>85151087
>They actually forced Joker and Harley into the movie instead of Dutchess, Bronze Tiger or Nightshade
Naw, I'm still mad, fuck the hot topic squad going to see it at 8 tonight
>>
>>85151087
Go ahead and make another thread you delusional shipping faggot
>>
>>85155403
I loved the fact that they inserted Bat-baddies in this movie, Killer Croc has always been my favorite.
>>
>>85155789
I liked Croc in RHATO but that was it really.
>>
>>85155789
Not hating on Croc, but the only reason he was in this was because WB wasn't comfortable doing a CGI character i.e. King Shark
>>
>>85155856
RHATO???
>>
>>85155883
Redhood and the Outlaws. Croc was Roy's AA sponsor, was one of the better bits of the entire, awful, series.
>>
>>85151087
Was Harley wearing that outfit?

If she wasn't, then I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>85155987
Apparently she was, people said it looked great
>>
>>85155987
Yes, she wears the outfit. There's a flashback scene involving the Joker breaking Dr Quinzel, it wraps up with a two-second smashcut of that cover being reenacted.
>>
>>85155403

>Joker being forced

Yeah, agrees

>Harley being forced

Get the fuck over it, she's a squad staple now, just like Boomer and Deadshot.
>>
>>85155403
Bronze Tiger fucking WHEN?
>>
>>85158190
>she's a Suicide Squad staple now
And that is sad, soon you'll have casuals talking about how she is a founding member of the Suicide Squad. I hate this gay Earth.
>>
>>85158678
BT could have been a bridge to Batman and the LoA and could have been played by Will Smith, instead we got that girl who was batman's side kick in a cgi cartoon and appeared in Arrow. I'll admit to being casual to the character in a large way, but I still don't see what role in the squad that she could fill that BT or Dutchess couldn't have fit into.
>>
>>85159074
The role of "only character from this mess guaranteed of getting another movie"
>>
>>85159268
>Who is Harley Quinn
Just...
>>
File: Suicide-Squad-Trailer-Logos.jpg (84KB, 1130x565px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-Squad-Trailer-Logos.jpg
84KB, 1130x565px
>>85159322
The opening credits literally have DC and WB logos overlaid by Harley diamonds. Stop pretending your precious Suicide Squad is anything more than a vehicle for a Harley Quinn movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.