[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in a world where The Green Arrow is in better shape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

We live in a world where The Green Arrow is in better shape than Superman.
>>
>>85150875
He's bigger. That doesn't mean he's in better shape.
>>
A smiling Super
At Last
>>
>>85150875
Who has the better ass?
Nothing else matters to me.
>>
>>85151354
At the price of a smiling Green Arrow
>>
>I get to play the most iconic character on Earth in a correct interpretation
>K-kill me p-please
Poor Amell, couldn't even escape into Hollywood
>>
>>85151418
Superman.
>>
>>85150875
Why does Amell always look so distraught or have a poker face?
>>
>>85151418
Have you not seen the picture of Superman on set? Dude has Dick Grayson tier ass
>>
>>85151558
Arrow is dead
>>
>>85151456
>Tom. C'mon.
>>
File: 1470197494684.jpg (38KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470197494684.jpg
38KB, 400x600px
>>85151541
He has a great smile. Look at his face, he just got to do an iconic Superman scene and he loves it
>>
>>85151418
You tell me
>>
>>85151558
Amell had a hard life, he often remember of the perfect times before. They took his dreams away.
>>
File: manlets.webm (343KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.webm
343KB, 500x272px
>>85150875
MANlet of Steel
>>
>>85150875
what's weird is watching Arrow you can tell there's a direct correlation between amount of time showing people on the salmon-ladder and how enjoyable it ts to watch. Season 1 & 2 lots of salmon-ladder, then in third season they dropped it and look what happened to the show.
>>
>>85151558
because he's on Arrow
>>
>>85151133
He was in better shape when they were doing the promos for S1 but he hasn't been that cut or defined since. He probably has slightly bigger shoulders and biceps and that's really about it but that's a bit about body type.

>>85151672
There's a lot of great photos coming out from this shoot. I'm not feeling some of the casual clothes they are putting him in, the casual wardrobe Cavill wore (except for the sweat pants - those should have been boxer shorts or pajama bottoms more likely) was probably better but the sheer joy and fun beats that easily.
>>
>>85150875
Every picture I see of him as Superman, he looks more and more suited to the role.

How the hell did the CW manage to put out such a god-awful picture of him in the suit for the official reveal?
>>
>>85151599
It's fake you dumb ass, this is why no one respects this board.
>>
>>85153394
but it's not fake
>>
>>85151418
Speaking of ass It looks like amell is groping it.
>>
Anyone else think that supes isn't old enough? Like, Kara's in her 20s, and supes was an adult when she got to earth, so should he be in like, his 40s?
>>
>>85151541
I feel so bad for Amell man. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy, he shouldn't have to put up with Arrow.
>>
Superman's strength doesn't come from muscle mass, so...
>>
>>85156057
You're right, it comes from his muscle ass
>>
>>85155992
They never said how old he was when she landed. He could have been early 20s then and early 30s now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.