[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s opinion on Zeta Project? The animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Zeta Project.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zeta Project.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
What's /co/'s opinion on Zeta Project? The animation was quite dull but the story was sorta interesting.
>>
I would try to watch it as a kid, especially when it crossover with Batman Beyond.

Eventually I would just get bored and change the channel.
>>
I really like crossover episodes with batman beyond.
>>
File: Rosalie.jpg (7KB, 257x192px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalie.jpg
7KB, 257x192px
She was a qt.
>>
>>85147363
She deserves more r34
>>
>>85147141

Nobody cares about Batman Beyond once you take the Batman out of it.
>>
File: Ro.png (166KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
Ro.png
166KB, 499x374px
Probably the second weakest DCAU show with Static Shock being the weakest.

>>85147363
It would've benefited from being more Batman Beyond in terms of atmosphere and colors because it couldn't seem to decide whether it wanted to go the more mature Batman Beyond route or the more kiddy route. It's one of those things that would really benefit from the idea of digital comics for a continuation

>>85147363
That she was. Lee was good too and her slow realization that Zeta wasn't so bad and coming to side more with the heroes was one of the better parts of the series.

>In 2013, Robert Goodman said that "one of the twists the network wanted" for a third season was that Ro would be a robot.

I'm kind of glad it got cancelled then because that would've been fucking terrible.
>>
>>85148103
What? It doesn't make any sense too.
>>
>>85148247
Well the entire reason Max exists is because the network wanted a Batgirl for Terry.
>>
>>85147141
fuck the story
it wasnt properly fucking resolved
>>
File: what da fuck you just say to me.jpg (82KB, 401x364px) Image search: [Google]
what da fuck you just say to me.jpg
82KB, 401x364px
>>85148103

>Static Shock being the weakest.

>static took place in the DCAU, but never show sup in any of the other shows until pretty much the end of the Timverse in an alternate future
>>
File: 0.png (988KB, 838x525px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
988KB, 838x525px
>>
>>85148824
CLAMPED
>>
>>85148690
Static Shock fucking sucked for the most part.

>>85148824
Funny thing is that Goodman himself said that there was never any intention to try and hook up Zee and Ro since one of the big themes of the series was family (Zeta searching for his father, Ro for her mother) and their relationship was intended to be more brother/sister despite what shippers wanted.
>>
File: 0.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Wish they had actually explained that change instead of simply sweeping it under a rug.

I mean, you can't even have the headcanon he made some self modification before he met Ro, because there is a flashback episode where it is told how he came to the conclusion to no kill anymore and he still looked like his newer version.
>>
That series felt a bit too hard into the "failure is the only option". After a while it kind of get hurting to see them consistently fail to meet the professor.

And they sometimes went in a bit too much forced/contrived way just to keep the "they have to be on the run" plot thread.

Still enjoyed the show, but they definitely should have not done the "Zeta meet the Amishes" episodes.
>>
File: Z8.jpg (44KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Z8.jpg
44KB, 500x337px
>>85149138
I actually really liked this design and wanted them to keep using it in the Zeta project, but I think it's not a case of modification but rather that is how he "always looked" given how Terry shows no reaction to seeing the different design in the crossover.

I also would have liked it if they didn't spoil using the original Zeta design in JLU after he showed up in BB.
>>
>>85148927
Wasn't there an episode or two where they pulled jealous fits at each other?
>>
>>85147141
Ok
The Batman Beyond Xover was neat too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.