[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else got turned on seeing Barry get humiliated in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Anyone else got turned on seeing Barry get humiliated in front to the police station and central city?
The FLASH S3 hype thread.
Will Thomas Wayne be in it?
What are the chances we'll see black racer?
Will we finally see wally become a speedster? Even if Barry erased everything from the past 2 seasons?
Will we see some GL action seeing how WB is afraid to touch it for the big screen and probably won't use them for at least 8 years or so.
Will supes show up on the flash? Or the flash team up with supes and kara on her show?
How are they going to undo what Barry did at the end of s2? They can't keep going back and forth in time, its going to get old fast, Barry and iris have hooked up twice and twice he has erased that at the end of both seasons.
Will we finally see 2024 Barry make an appearance besides the fight at his moms house? Like an actual character like Earth 2 Wells?
>>
Does /co/ not like cw flash? :(
>>
>>85144573
It's early.
>>
>>85144387
>Will Thomas Wayne be in it?
No, Flashpoint is completely different from the comic version
>What are the chances we'll see black racer?
Low, unless you mean Black Flash at which point maybe
>Will we finally see wally become a speedster? Even if Barry erased everything from the past 2 seasons?
He's The Flash in Flashpoint timeline and I assume he'll get his powers when we o back to normal
>Will we see some GL action seeing how WB is afraid to touch it for the big screen and probably won't use them for at least 8 years or so.
I wish
>Will supes show up on the flash? Or the flash team up with supes and kara on her show?
4 part crossover is confirmed so I hope Supes gets involved
>How are they going to undo what Barry did at the end of s2? They can't keep going back and forth in time, its going to get old fast, Barry and iris have hooked up twice and twice he has erased that at the end of both seasons.
Eobard will make him realise he fucked up haaaaaaard
>Will we finally see 2024 Barry make an appearance besides the fight at his moms house? Like an actual character like Earth 2 Wells?
That'd be awesome but probably not

>>85144573
Its early in Murrica
>>
>>85144607
>>85144609
Oh I didn't think of that, no wonder.

>4 part crossover
That's great news! Can't wait.
>>
>>85144387
Season 1 was good. Season 2 sucked. I doubt S3 will be better.
>>
>>85144573
It's just that nothing they've said has interested me or convinced me that they aren't just going to make shit up as they go along again without adapting to the apparent problems and that was the main problem with last season to me. If you're going to improv the main plot a little why keep going with the same Zoom storyline once it became obvious he's not a compelling villain? And on top of that the first couple of episodes will be just alternate timeline shenanigans. Obviously not automatically a bad thing in itself but what they've said also sounds uninteresting to me. The show is probably not bad yet but compared to season one I'm personally not emotionally invested anymore, possibly due to the Flash comic finally being good again and now coming out every two weeks. I guess it's possible I may have only been using the show to scratch that itch and now I simply don't need it anymore.

But as others have said, it's probably more timezones than a full lack of interest on /co/.

Out of all the main DCW shows I'm probably most curious in what they've said about LoT, though I don't care for Merlyn and would have preferred they kept him contained to Arrow.
>>
I'm still hyped beyond belief for season 3, season 2 was definitely a step down but it still has everything that made it great, and they're fixing the problems of the previous seasons

Any news on when we get mirror master? I think Malfoy as Alchemy is the big bad, but they announced MM for season and still nothing
>>
It was me, Barry
I demand return of Eobard Thawne as villain, but make him return on few episodes a season, not as great main villain.
>>
While I'm disappointed Flashpoint doesn't look like hell on earth, I'm still excited for season 3. Flash has always had its highs and lows, but if they learned from S2 it'll be great
>>
>>85149735
You mean exactly what they did last season and are going to do this season?
>>
Yeah I dont have much faith this season, its probably going downhill into ARROW territory.
>>
>>85149861
They don't really have enough in-universe mythology do to Flashpoint properly so it's just a generic "why changing time is bad" story without even the same explanations as the comic.
>>
>>85149934
nah, last season we had Zoom, who was not as evil as Reverse Flash. I just hope rumors are false and we will not get another "immortal magic dude" as villain.
Multiple little villains like Captain Cold or King Shark would be awesome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.