[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who think he'll be better than Cavill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>There are people who think he'll be better than Cavill
>Implying that he won't be Kara's bitch and in the show only to fuck up and make her look better
>>
Not that I hate Cavill, but Kevin Smith made a joke stating that "You will believe a man could smile." about zack snyder incarnation of superman. The bar is super fucking lower to be better than Cavill's superman. I could go outside and save a fucking cat and I have just done it.
>>
>>85144065
Cavill's pretty good but the movies he's in fight him at every turn. It's tragic.
>>
>>85144065
This.

Also that joke made me smile so he got me there
>>
Yeah Cavill is definitely the best looking Superman by a country mile. If Reeves pulled off Curt Swan style Superman, then Cavil is Dan Jurgens style Superman. But Zack gave Cavill nothing to work with. He has no personality, I mean is Major Depression and existential ennui a personality? A personality that a Superman in a movie should have?
>>
>>85143686

The first promo photo made it clear that he's the minor partner in any story he appears in.

He would have been carefully chosen not to outshine Supergirl, just as Olsen was carefully chosen to make a modern girl's panties wet.
>>
>>85144428
But he's so bland.
>>
>>85143686
Instead of being Ben Affleck's bitch and only fuck up to make him look better?
>>
This is my fear. I hope they don't make him a fuck up so they can show how a woman does it better '-)
>>
>>85146070
As long as you are tall and muscular, you can be as bland as you want.
>>
>>85143686
He seems really underwhelming. He's supposed to be much older and experienced than Super girl but it doesn't seem like it
>>
>>85143686
I'm wary of his life expectancy

He's only tapped for two episodes
>>
>>85146153
I feel like they haven't been that bad in regards to actual Superman stuff. Like in the episode about Kara needing to be saved by him and then getting shit on by the public for being inadequate it was framed as an age/experience difference rather than gender.
>>
>>85148924
I'm not too worried about that. That's how it mostly is in Supergirl's actual comics books too. He doesn't show up a ton unless there's a crossover.

Hopefully he just comes in for the Mon-El stuff and leaves afterward once it's resolved.
>>
>Supes shows up
>Saves the day with Supergirl
>End of the episode Jimmy shows up
>Jimmy: Ayyo ma dog wassup
>Superman: Whoops, wrong Earth
>Flies off into space
>>
>>85148918
He's not supposed to be much older - he was a baby when she was a pre-teen per the actual pilot and per canon. The issue is that by the time she actually came on in canon, he was a full grown adult and she was supposed be a teenager.

This Kara became Supergirl at approximately age 24 or so (since she's post college) so he's late 20s which means they actually cast some age appropriate for the actual role in a CW show for a change. And per the show, he'd clearly been Superman for a while when she showed up at about age 14 or so, so he's been at it for at least a decade, so since he was a teenager unless they are claiming he's 30 OR not paying attention to basic math.
>>
>>85143686
dat ass though
>>
>>85148924
>>85148986
He's actually signed to what's termed a re-occurance contract (same as with Len Snart and Mick Rory when they were first cast, and the guy cast as Piper, for example); his future appearance will probably depend on his availability, response to the first two, but there's no reason that these two will be only appearances.
>>
>>85144428
Literally nobody is rooting for Nigga Olsen, not even tumblr
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.