[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it still good? i stopped watching halfway through s05 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (119KB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png
119KB, 420x238px
is it still good?

i stopped watching halfway through s05 or something for no real reason, i watch cartoons casually but really liked this one and i know it was very popular a few years ago but nobody talks about it anymore. why?
>>
I think they're still pushing Finn into romance shit (last and only recent episode I saw was the one with Huntress Wizard, one of my favorite characters that they kinda ruined a bit) and still aren't about....you know Adventuring like in Season 1.
>>
actually i was surprised when i found out there were still new episodes being made, why is literally nobody taking about it?
>>
>>85136279
Episodes got worse, people got bored
>>
damn that sucks
>>
>>85136279
Month breaks between
>>
>>85136443
?
>>
>>85136320
I'm in the same boat as OP, and I actually enjoyed the later episodes more, but I just stopped bothering to keep up.
>>
>>85136320
>episodes got worse
More like people got pissed their ships didn't happen
>>
>>85136230
You watched the one episode about Finn romance that happened in the past like two years or so.
People harp on the romance too much, the Flame Princess drama ended years ago.
>>
>>85136230
Oh, so they're still doing the Rebecca Sugar formula, thats a shame :^(
>>
>>85137288
Not only did the drama end, but Finn is way mature with women, and is now friends with flame princess.
>>
>>85137336
Nope
>>
>>85136113
Season 6 gets a bit deep and slow in a way that drives of many people, while season 7 simultaneously harkens back to earlier seasons while retaining the good of season 6
>>
>>85136480
Since may CN has had sloppy scheduling where a new epiosde comes out ever month. Really hurts the discussion
>>
>>85136483
It's just so many episodes. I started rewatching the series and when added up is approx. 44 hours. Kiss cartoon has all the episodes is HD and it really isn't hard at all to catch up.
>>
>>85136113
It's so easy to fall behind. It is still good. Kiss cartoon has all the episodes give it a go. Might take a while to catch up, the wiki has all the episode synopsis you can use that to see where you fell behind.
>>
I was surprised CN still pick up this show til season 9, considering the popularity dropped drastically now
>>
it doesn't air on CN, only SU and teen titans go and gumball. I'd watch it if if i could catch a rerun.
>>
>>85139424
>new epiosde comes out ever month
christ, is that whats going on? i was wondering. yeah it doesn't even get marathons anymore on CN
>>
>>85136113
The short answer is no
>>
>>85136113
YES, IT'S STILL GOOD! Don't listen to the hater.

All in all Adventure time as 2 or 3 and episodes in Season 5 and that's it.
>>
>>85136279
Actually, there is still talkback when new episodes air, here, you just missed it.

>>85136320
Wrong.
>>
>>85144182
So is the long answer.
>>
Just started watching Season 7.

It's as great as it ever was. 'Stakes' especially was amazing, very well handled.
>>
File: 1425945604666.png (920KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1425945604666.png
920KB, 480x357px
>>85136113
Watch it for yourself to find out.
>>85136230
The guy is a teen some episodes are going to partly deal with romance from time to time and the huntress wizard episode wasn't just about that and she didn't even return the feeling either because she clearly isn't interested in such things.
>>
There's a lot of fucking people that get upset and swarm the thread when someone says they don't like the new formula.
>>
>>85144517
Here, you forgot these: ,,,,,
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.