[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who lives in the East 'neath the willow tree? Sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sexual harassment panda.png (891KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sexual harassment panda.png
891KB, 1366x768px
Who lives in the East 'neath the willow tree?
Sexual Harassment Panda
>>
>>85131978
i love how his actual name was PETEY the sexual harrassment panda, but he never went by that again
>>
>>85132958
I liked how he had the same voice as Santa.
>>
>>85133170
>no, not panda's balls!
god how did i not realize that? they need to have an episode where it turns out santa's in that costume
the parallels to that rudolph movie are even more profound now
>>
>>85131978
I miss the subtle crumminess of old south park. the classroom just has random taped-up pictures of dinosaurs and cats.. garrison has a fucking apple on his desk like it was the 50s.. the alphabet display has the lower case letters in reverse order..
>>
>>85131978
Hey! We don't take to kindly to YOUR type 'round here Mr Panda Bear!
>>
>>85133737
Now Skeeter, he's not hurting anyone.
>>
>>85133566
Me too. I was noticing lately how they put such a huge amount of detail in the backgrounds now, but none of it is interesting. It's realistic, believable, but none of the posters are even jokes anymore.
>>
>>85134375
i guess it's like how everyone sounds like clever mature adults now instead of the cute little kids they sounded like before
>>
>>85135653
They've certainly gotten lazy with Cartman's voice over time.
>>
>>85136086
I think it's intentional. he's a different character now. but i think we've lost something by the loss of cute innocent cartman.
I have felt like what they should do is bring in that cousin of his, remember the one that always had fudgecicle on his face? and give him the personality of the old cartman

but the show gets like 8 episodes a year now and theyre all going to be about some big epic current event, so .. meh
>>
File: you what.gif (2MB, 420x220px) Image search: [Google]
you what.gif
2MB, 420x220px
>>85136178
>and theyre all going to be about some big epic current event
>now
>>
>>85136769
I'm not saying the current event thing is new
i'm saying the 'big' and 'epic' part, as well as "they're all" meaning the entire season focused on one thing

don't get me wrong, i don't blame them one iota for going this way, it's just not the same.
>>
>>85133566
Same. The Steve Urkel sleeping bag is still a riot to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.