[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whole episode about minimum wage not being enough to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hayley-smith-profile.jpg (24KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
hayley-smith-profile.jpg
24KB, 240x260px
>Whole episode about minimum wage not being enough to live on
>Its decided minimum wage isnt enough to live off of because Stan spent half his money on a car.
>Hayley is never graduating
>Somehow can't work while going full time to college

What was the point they were trying to convey?
>>
No point, it was just funny watching Stan and Francine struggle to survive.
>>
>>85113957
this remind me of a bet i made, about eating only one banana a day.
>>
>>85113957
She is a good decent person that never matured, she feels social responsability but not responsability for her own self She loves her family, loves her boyfriend but has the maturity of a 15 years old girl.
>>
...I vaguely remember an episode where she goes full adult baby because of her issues.

Am I imagining things?
>>
remember the episode where they go to africa to find steve and shes ready and raring to go help those poor, helpless, black people? When she thought she was only going to be there temporarily she was 100% ready to dedicate herself to her cause and pat herself on the back for being so upstanding with her ideals and morals. When the plane home bounced and she was stuck with the people, whom she was vocally criticizing for their willful ignorance of the situation outside the walls, she did an about-face right to the buffet line.

She mostly only stands by her convictions when it suits her. In the later seasons they really shifted her from loud activist (when motivated to be) with good intentions to lazy pothead who knows how to play the system of her home and family to her advantage.
>>
>>85113957
they needed a place to stay dum dum
>>
File: 1454378618930.jpg (143KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454378618930.jpg
143KB, 800x450px
>>85114289
Sorta. There's one where her mind reverts to that of a six year old due to a botched hypnotherapy session
>>
>>85114219
She once called the police on her illegal immigrant BF cause he was spending more time working in her dad's sweatshop than paying attention to her.
>>
>>85114139
Story? What was the resolution?
>>
>>85115033
nutritional deficiencies
>>
File: 1456452720934.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1456452720934.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>85115033
>What was the resolution?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.