[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sadness, anger, fear and disgust are different characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: io.jpg (352KB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
io.jpg
352KB, 2025x3000px
>Sadness, anger, fear and disgust are different characters
This is completely stupid. in real life anger is the strong side of sadness and disgust is the strong side of fear.

Also, why emotions drive the whole thing? Senses should be the ones in command and feelings should be officers, otherwise Riley won't even live over one night the day she ends up in the street.
>>
Sorry about your 'tism
>>
File: sloth.jpg (108KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
sloth.jpg
108KB, 550x413px
>meet the litte voices inside you head.

this sounds strange.
>>
>I don't know basic psychology history and Paul Ekman's emotional expression theory
>I'm a armchair psychologist who believes that anger is sadness and that disgust is fear, not realizing that emotions are complex things and that there conceptualization is historically/culturally contingent
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>85113342
Forgot pic.
>>
>>85113238
Right, you know how when you get so sad that you stop being sad and start being angry? Or when you're so afraid you become disgusted?

I think your brain is broken, OP.
>>
>>85113342
The only way to not be sad when you're sad is to be angry. it doesn't take a psych degree to know that. Ask your nearest neighbour.
>>
>>85113425
what
>>
>>85113425
Autism
>>
>>85113238
>Also, why emotions drive the whole thing?
You have a lot to learn about human behavior, anon.
>>
>>85113410
>you know how when you get so sad that you stop being sad and start being angry?
...Yes? It's happened to me before. First I bawl my eyes out, which slowly turns into a feeling of 'how dare they do this to me' and whammo: Anger.
>>
>>85113238
Dude it is a movie.
If you wanna bitch about a cartoon getting your insides wrong,
Go bitch about Osmosis Jones and the cartoon spinoff Ozzy and Drix.
>>
>>85113425
>Ask your nearest neighbour
I've seperated myself from society, from the city, from the people.

I live somewhere in the woods, with nature, with the essence of life itself.
>>
>>85114638
But that's a transition, that's not the same emotion.

Sometimes you get sad but then you realize something that cheers you up, that doesn't mean sadness and happiness are the same emotion.
>>
>>85114819
Well, I ain't got shit then.
>>
>>85114761
An anonymous cartoon board is the best place to bitch about cartoons tbph
>>
>>85113425
Do you... only feel one emotion at any given time?
>>
>>85113238
OP has introduced a new character - Autism
>>
>>85113238
You got it wrong OP - in fact, there are only two emotions: love and fear, and all the other emotions are just different flavors of those two base emotions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.