[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Superman stronger during summer? And a bit weaker during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466738722228.png (684KB, 568x748px) Image search: [Google]
1466738722228.png
684KB, 568x748px
Is Superman stronger during summer? And a bit weaker during cold nights?
>>
Furthermore, is there an Injustice chapter due tonight?
>>
>>85079378
no and no
>>
No, but at night he's running off of reserve power, which doesn't mean much because the sun will rise in a few hours.

Read Final Night to see what happens when he's got no sunlight to recharge him while he's constantly exerting himself.
Also because it's just a good story.
>>
>>85079713
Couldn't he cheat and use artificial sunlight? I mean if it's good enough to kill vampires it should be good enough to charge super man. And didn't Kryptonians have like, artificial sun grenades they used for secret ops and shit in solar systems without Yellow Suns?

How can Superman possibly be hindered by a lack of yellow sun when he has so many options to emulate it?
>>
Our sun is keeping us from getting super powers.
>>
>>85079749
Because thats not really fun to read?

Don't cyborg and bats regularly jack sunlight up his ass anyway
>>
>>85079791

No, our haphazard lazy as fuck evolution is what's keeping us from superpowers.

Consider the Kryptonian: A race that has organs for transmitting AS WELL AS receiving light. All the way from the Heat Radiation on one end to X-Rays at the other. On Supermans jacked up form this lets him shoot Heat Rays and see through walls. On a normal Kryptonian it probably just let's them see in the dark and spot harmful radiation by sight.
They also have an organ that let's them control their own personal gravity. On superman it allows for flight, a normal Kryptonian can probably use it to help him get around in zero-gravity, and particularily strong examples probably make a living as Yuri-Gellar Media curios, See The Levitating Man! and so on.
Next is that a Kryptonian brain is more capable of processing information without confusion, how else would Clark not be sent mad from his super-hearing? It also explains his excellent (and unfortunately underused) intellect as an investigative reporter.

Ice breath makes no fucking sense though.

Anyway, to TL;DR. Kryptonians are fucking superhumans with OR without that Yellow sun man.
>>
>>85079749
Why have you made so many assumptions? Sometimes he does use alternatives to charge. Recently in Darkseid War he used a fire pit on Apokolips (don't read it, it was shitty).
>>
>>85080003
>They also have an organ that let's them control their own personal gravity.

It's not a separate organ. It's the same mechanism as the light powers. The solar cells do everything.

Fucking casual.
>>
>>85080154

Still though. Can you imagine what the Kyrptonian Empire must been like in it's hayday?
No fucking wonder they always made the Guardians nervous back at Oa.
>>
>>85080003
I swear if i have power of retcon, i will retcon the shit out of Kryptonian and said superman power because of the reason
>>
>>85080244
i always felt like they were probably one of the first races in the universe, and their empire the reason everyone looks humanoid-

that is they arent, they are kryptonoid
>>
>>85080003

This is so wrong it's painful

All of Superman's powers come from solar radiation charging up what is essentially a molecule thin layer, it's called Tactile Telekinesis. He extends this layer around physical objects, it's the same way he can stop a building or a plane from completely crumbling due to inertia after he holds the building up from falling or the plane crashing.

It's all virtually a form of telekinesis. I am over simplifying it but it's certainly not because of some anti gravity organ, his powers don't just disappear as night comes. His cells are permanently flooded with radiation, his atoms become denser. They're just nullified under red star radiation.
>>
>>85079630
I want to storytime it but there is no win-o-thread, so I don't known where I can get it.
>>
>>85081072
Protip: Win Os that die close to Wednesday don't get remade because the new #1 starts soon. However if you pull them up in desuarchive they are still updated via ghostposts.
>>
>>85081072
Check the archive, see if it's been ghostposted.
>>
>>85081108
>>85081154
here: >>85081192
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.