[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I looked it up. 20 new Marvel Comics will be released tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Marvel-Comics.jpg (187KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Comics.jpg
187KB, 1024x500px
I looked it up. 20 new Marvel Comics will be released tomorrow. How do you nerds even keep up with the this universe? How much money do you spend every month on comic books?
>>
>buying comics

It's 2016, everything you can possibly want is free over the internet.
>>
>>85076677
Only buy the good one
>>
>>85076677
Generally, people have a pull list, which means they pay for and receive the comics they actually want to read. Everything else can be followed/found out via the internet.
>>
>>85076700
So...nothing?
>>
File: 1411326856697.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1411326856697.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>85076677
>How do you nerds even keep up with the this universe?
Only spergs o that
Stop being a fucking sperg OP, you don't need to read all that shit, most of it is not even good.
>>
>>85076677
>Giving money to Marvel
>Giving money to Bendis
It's all free on the internet, and I only but comics when I want to support the company. This month my moneys going towards Rebirth.
>>
File: 1443835514381.png (121KB, 273x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443835514381.png
121KB, 273x187px
>buying comics
>>
>>85076677
even if i wasnt a pathetic neet i would never buy something from marlel, i coud pik up the few good comics they have like vision nad the ultimates but thast it
>>
>>85076677

It's more about buying the comics you want. You don't buy all the comics that come out. If you did, you'd waste your money on shit. And Marvel comics are mostly shit now.

It's the DCfags that are going to be broke for a while.
>>
On Marvel? Nothing
They're shit
>>
>>85076677
>How much money do you spend every month on comic books?

well... you see.... about that....
>>
>>85076677
Nobody except autistic NEETs actually buys and reads every single comic from a publisher
>>
>>85076677
>reading, let alone buying comics
Capecucks never learn
>>
>>85076689
>kat is kill
Not anymore, my friend.
>>
File: dinobabylol.gif (483KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
dinobabylol.gif
483KB, 207x154px
>>
>>85076677

I haven't bought a comic in 5 years and only read when people storytime it on /co/
>>
>>85081602
>this is what /co/ has become
I blame /tv/.
>>
About $200 a month on floppies. From the other people I've seen picking up their pull that's about average at my LCS for the regulars. I also spend about $100 a month on trades.
>>
Since you're a dumb normie I'll put it in terms you're familiar with. You don't have to read every book just like how you don't have to watch the Netflix shows or Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. before you see the Civil War movie.

>>85081555
>thinking that was the only torrent site in the world

People have only been using it for comics for like 3 years, learn how to pirate
>>
>>85081716
>watching Agents of SHIT
>for any reason
Are there people who hate themselves that much?
>>
>>85081713
I try not to add up the exact amount t each month but my pull usually ranges from 30 - 70 dollars a week.
>>
>>85076677
I spend 40 dollars a month on comics
0 to Marvel though. DC is stealing my money.

I do see this amount increasing as other Rebirth comes out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.