[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beavis and Butt-Head's revival season is airing again on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Beavis_and_Butt-head_titlecard.png (112KB, 391x293px) Image search: [Google]
Beavis_and_Butt-head_titlecard.png
112KB, 391x293px
Beavis and Butt-Head's revival season is airing again on MTV Classic.

Fuck man, out of all the shows to have been brought back from the dead, this was the only one that truly fired on all cylinders to the point where it felt like they hadn't skipped a beat. Hopefully this MTV Classic thing gives it another shot at continuing this glorious resurrection.

Mike Judge knew what he was doing.
>>
>>85071462
They need to air the damn classic eps.
>>
>>85071504
I agree it would be great to see the old ones again, but it's a nightmare to air them because of the legal issues surrounding those old music video bits. If you chop them out the show becomes too short to fill a half hour slot, and if you air them in tact you're asking for a lawsuit.

This is why the show was never syndicated or given a full DVD release. MTV fucked up when it came to securing the rights because back when the show was on they didn't stop to think about potential home video releases.
>>
>>85071585
I think MTV handles that differently if it still airs on MTV. I don't think there was any time limit on how long they could air the music videos on their own channel.
>>
>>85071462
eh.. it was pretty damn good but I wouldn't call it perfect. I mean, as modern tv goes, its brief derailment into leftist politicizing was.. mild... but still very very unwelcome in beavis and fucking butt-head.
>>
>>85071696
This. unless they had expiration dates or have to pay small fees each time
>>
>>85071696
>>85072011
If it's not the original MTV network then it gets into syndication territory and the legal matters get a bit trickier. Record companies wanna milk that shit for all it's worth when they can.

Like, just as an example, The Simpsons reruns air on FXX, which is a Fox owned network but it's still not the original network the episodes aired on.
>>
I think I'll take a dump and then swim around in it.
>>
>>85071585
Dude its just that corporations are greedy in the US and the US copyright system SUCKS ASS!
>>
>>85074908
Thank Disney.
>>
>>85072869
It's not syndication if MTV runs it for free, which they do on MTV classics.
>>
>>85071983
Judge makes fun of both sides, compare The Goode Family to King of the Hill.
Hell, even Beavis and Butthead's teacher is a satirization of a PC hippy.

You have to go back.
>>
>>85075053
It's syndication because it's running on a different network. Same parent company, different network.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.