[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst Comic you've ever read? Bonus points

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 24

What's the worst Comic you've ever read?

Bonus points if you actually dropped money on it.
>>
Easily.
>>
>>85007537

Legendary Star Lord..... I got back into comics and was like 2 years in and thought, hey, it can't be THAT bad.... and it was.

Runner up is Spiderverse
>>
>>85007562

I gave this a read for the nude girls and was somehow disappointed in more ways then one...

Is Ultra any good.
>>
>>85007562
Damn, i remember reading this back in 2007 and enjoying it. Should i read it again to see if it's really that bad or keep the nice memories?
>>
>>85007537
"Spider-man bargains with devil" sets the bar pretty damn high

I mean there's been worse written crap, but it's just such an overwhelmingly shitty event which sent the character on a downward spiral from which he's never pulled up that OMD is the single worst story because it's effects just keep on existing
>>
>>85007794
Now days, it reads like SJW propaganda.
>>
File: Spidey Sip.jpg (54KB, 186x383px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey Sip.jpg
54KB, 186x383px
>>85007537

That's one of them. Funny you make this thread -

I was going through all my boxes from 2008 when I started collecting. I thought "I don't know if I can sit down and re-read all of these right now, but I gotta give away the ones that were subpar or lame."

I can't believe how fucking good Spider-Man comics were RIGHT before One More Day. Even though I was pissed about the secret identity being gone, plenty of funny and thrilling stories were coming through. Even Friendly Neighborhood. Then it got followed up with the boring, stupid shit that One More Day was.

I feel bad because Spider-Man is my all time favorite fictional character ever - I collected every issue from the start of Back in Black up until the very latest relaunch with Parker Industries. I just couldn't take Slott's writing anymore. But I can't just sit on 200 comics that I don't re-read or enjoy, I want to keep a short collection of ones I really appreciate.
>>
>>85007843
Wait, what?! Is it because of the men vs women thing? Because of the "they can't keep their dicks in their pants" thing?

Dammit, anon. Now i'm getting confused. Did i read it wrong? Probably because at the time the SJW wasn't at the point it is today, so maybe i didn't really care.
>>
Sam Humphries Ultimates
>>
File: ultimatum deaths.jpg (508KB, 1280x1965px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatum deaths.jpg
508KB, 1280x1965px
>>85007537

OMD ruined Spider-man. Ultimatum ruined an entire universe.

Checkmate.
>>
>>85008455
>Implying post-Ultimatum wasn't the best the Ultimate universe ever got
>>
>>85008041
There was a really big "Women keep everything in control, men are useless and fuck everything up." theme, especially when the woman essentially jail the men.
>>
Ultimate End by Bendis.

And yes, I did read marville, trouble and I liked
>>
>>85008552
>average USM
>shitty USX
>shitty Ultimates
>shitty copies of characters that got killed off
>a dozen different hulk characters and then everyone was a hulk for a bit
>delays

Hickman almost saved it but he got yanked and put on 616. Cataclysm was when Marvel just gave up and put their shittiest writers and artists on it.
>>
>>85008603

Funny how it was the most domineering women that were the cause of the most carnage then. I think it more speaks to the fact that people running on emotion in a crisis jump to the most extreme ends of their psyche. Both sexes had some pretty good moments of badassery, but things go to shit when someone tries to assert their authority.
>>
I paid money for four issues of Earth 2 World's End
>>
File: Movement-2-0cover.jpg (276KB, 575x884px) Image search: [Google]
Movement-2-0cover.jpg
276KB, 575x884px
This piece of shit

>ugly art
>painfully unlikable characters
>muh SJW-isms
>based black dynamite cop getting shit on constantly

It's just like current Marvel except it was published back in 2012
>>
>>85008932

I swear, new characters used to be good, the fuck happened in the last 5 years?
>>
>>85008603
And they do that and everything goes to shit, right? I understood it as being a criticism towards women, they tried to blame the men for everthing, even though they fucked up too.

But as >>85008771 said, it was pretty split.

I just feel like the "Women keep everything in control, men are useless and fuck everything up." thing wasn't really SJW, it was more showing what the women in the comic thought was true, and then they saw they had to cooperate for it to work out.

But what do i know, i read that in 2007, i'm probably getting some shit wrong.
>>
Worst was probably a Dead Space tie in one shot from when the game was first released, all I really remember was that it was boring as shit. It was a real shame too, because the art style was really cool.
>>
>>85007537

Tie-ins/One-Shots/Specials for events. Almost all of 'em.
>>
Ultimate end was pretty bad
I bought trouble for $5, that's probably my worst purchase
>>
Probably Marville.
>>
Supergod had a fucking stupid ending that retroactively made me hate the entire thing

Worst overall I guess some flavor of Crossed. I can't even distinguish any of the ones I've read.

I need to read more comics.
>>
File: MAR100225[1].jpg (322KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MAR100225[1].jpg
322KB, 650x1000px
it's probably possible to beat this for worst.

but it won't be easy.
>>
>>85013401
>Supergod had a fucking stupid ending that retroactively made me hate the entire thing
That's all of Ellis' edgy hero trilogy. They start off with a cool premise and solid story and then shit the bed for the last two issues
>>
>>85008455
This

What the fuck were they thinking with that event. It was one of the shittiest things i've ever read
>>
File: 1469139919111.jpg (295KB, 950x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1469139919111.jpg
295KB, 950x1492px
>>85013188
this part was pretty funny though
>>
>>85007562
It's between this and Marville for me. On one hand, this actually tries to tell a story, on the other hand Marville is only 6 issues while this is 24.
>>
File: Joker's_Daughter.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Joker's_Daughter.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
I want my $2.99 back.
>>
>>85007562
Was it? I kept seeing the covers but never picked it up, but the story concept in my head that I imagined it MIGHT be about based on what I saw was interesting.
Can you give me a rundown of the plot?
>>
There was this 90s comic where the villain was a guy who wanted to kill Superman because he didn't admit he was a superhero in high school. That was pretty awful.
>>
What was the name of that one comic that had a not-superman that went nuts and started killing the shit out of everything

I think there was another related comic about some villain who becomes good because not-superman is raping everything to death
>>
>>85008932
They DO know that Zartan is crminal?
>>
>>85014592
Irredeemable and Icorruptible.
>>
>>85008932
>Gail Simone

how is this bad again?
>>
>>85007537

I read OMD and I hated that bone ass ending up until this day but I never bought that though.

However if you're going to ask me what worst comic did I wasted money on and sadly completed it then Batman R.I.P. comes to mind.

I hated it probably because I was expecting the character to bite the dust instead he "died" in a different miniseries even more worse than I got, I mean I'm not gonna waste my money on a another series that isn't good so fuck it.

At least Batman R.I.P. had Alex Ross covers. That's good right?
>>
File: uncannyx-men23cover-fe307.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
uncannyx-men23cover-fe307.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
>>85007537
I was young and naive, /co/! I thought ending will be good.
>>
>stereotypical gay stuff (casual fucking everywhere, clubs
>a really hamfisted section with Nightwing, they only include him because he has a huge gay audience
>bad sense of pacing and disjointed
>quipping protag without showing any of his personality

The only good thing about this book is the art and the ending
>>
>>85013092
>go into comic books hop with a friend
>buy only copy of Trouble for full price
>read through it together and laugh our asses off
one of my best purchases desu
>>
>>85015019
>>quipping protag without showing any of his personality
I think it was pretty clear what his personality was: A guy that loves his job and everything he does with it. Overconfident and self assured
>>
>>85007537
RathO/Teen Titans Death of the Fanily tie ins.

I spent money on it and I regret it
>>
File: phonogram1.jpg (40KB, 554x383px) Image search: [Google]
phonogram1.jpg
40KB, 554x383px
Phonogram

Basically, I had this shit hyped up to me, it sounded kind of odd the way it was described to me but he thought I would like it because they discuss music or something

It's absolute fucking crap. I can not even begin to explain it
>>
>>85014474
Girls hatch from eggs, try to sleep with all the men, it turns into a huge man vs. woman thing for a while. I haven't read it since 2011, I honestly don't remember how it ends. Something with an egg?
>>
>>85007537
Marville (courtesy of SOP)
>>
>>85015271

Yes, this. When you read descriptions about it you get tricked into thinking it'll be good because it deals with the idea of music as a form of magic. But the execution is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>85008932
Thank God every character involved in this book, except Batgirl, became irrelevant. This was literally 2012's Hellcat.

>main villain is an evil rich white guy that looks like Donald Trump
>leader is a black lesbian with daddy issues and dates another black lesbian hero
>asian female thats a slut and major anger issues
>Indian girl that identifies as asexual
>guy that identifies as a rat
>only white team member is gay and very christian

I hated each and every one of these fuckers as they claimed to fight for the people, while using them most of the time as human meat shields. Not once did they ever comment about putting civilians in danger on purpose. Then they would talk about police brutality while beating 2 police officers and locking them up with no lawyer, contact to family or witnesses to defend themselves while they live streamed their trial like an ISIS execution video.

The only decent character in this thing was a Black detective and they did everything the could to ruin him. All because he shot the black chicks dad when the dad pointed a gun at him while robbing a bank.

Shit was so bad that DC canned her and now she works at Dynamite.
>>
>>85016386
Nah, Simone survived that book and treated us with Secret Six and Rapetastic Riddler.
>>
The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier.

Every issue of it.
>>
>>85016482
Fucking really, she made the Riddler a rapist?

What comic did she ruin him in?
>>
File: peteranduncleben.jpg (257KB, 900x707px) Image search: [Google]
peteranduncleben.jpg
257KB, 900x707px
>>
>>85015019
Nu-Midnighter is awful.
>>
>>85017117
Riddler wanted to screw Sue Dibny, explosion happened, she lost her memory, Riddler brainwashed her into loving him, kekmao brainwashing starts to fail and memory returns and now Sue and Ralph are happy together.
>>
>>85017396
>Midnighter is awful
Ftfy
>>
File: Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg (194KB, 572x890px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg
194KB, 572x890px
>>85007537
>Age of Ultron
>Ultron was barely even in it

Thankfully Rage of Ultron managed to satiate my hunger for a proper Ultron story.
>>
>>85013497
fuuuuuuuuck this shit. I've never been more disgusted by a comic book.
>>
File: Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_7_Textless.jpg (436KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Ultron_Vol_1_7_Textless.jpg
436KB, 900x1366px
>>85017734
I like Defenders from that reality. And Black Panther's hilarious death.
And Bendis didn't miss a chance to kill Shulkie.
Did you read Ultron Forever?
>>
>>85017830
>Did you read Ultron Forever?
Actually no I haven't. Read the first volume but forgot to pick up the rest. Is it any good?
>>
>>85018067
It's fun read. Short story, though.
>>
>>85007642
Man you haven't scratched the surface of shitty comics
>>
One More Day has got nothing on Sins Past
>>
>>85013798
Jesus No matter how many times I read from Marville it always feels like a shroom induced hallucination wrapped in a fever dream
>>
>>85016386
>>Indian girl that identifies as asexual
Ugh, I hate being lumped together with SJW-shit.
>>
>>85007537
While people hate this with a burning passion, I find myself fascinated by the fact that editorial had the balls to do a change so drastic and colossal to their most popular character. This and Sins Past were nothing short of a display of power from those involved and I think it's these two comics which taught me that pretty much anything is possible, especially with Marvel.
>>
We need some storytimes of these. Ultimate shit storytime.
>>
File: C0G0N5s.jpg (760KB, 1569x3240px) Image search: [Google]
C0G0N5s.jpg
760KB, 1569x3240px
>>85008135
>>85008455

These two. Man, being an Ultimate fan was suffering.
>>
>>85014900
Young?
It came out like last year.
>>
>>85007537
Single issue would be red hood and the outlaws #1 worst arc is easily the good the bad and the ponies.
>>
>>85007562
i remember when an anon did a story time on this

What a fucking mess it was
>>
>>85009217
Im gonna give this a read see if its sjw pandering or criticism.
I really hope its criticism
>>
>>85009042
I liked nightmare nurse.
Shame about grid, pandora (who started off good at least) and grail
>>
>>85018492
Asexuals are the most fucking obnoxious retards ever because they can't stop talking about how fucking asexual you are. You're like the vegans of sexual identity. Fucking hell, man.
>>
>>85007537
I fucking hated Superman Grounded.
>>
>>85019968
As for paying for it i brought red hood on its own but the good the bad and the ponies was in a trade and i remember the other 2 issues in it being good.
Still not worth the cost though good lord that shit was retarded.
>>
>>85014403
everyone knew this would be shit. You deserved this.
>>
>>85013798
what the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>85017752
I've never heard of this. What happened?
>>
>>85008857
I stopped reading after that negro Sups. Is it going that worse than that?
>>
>>85009042
Dr Manhattan
>>
>>85017156
Is that supposed to be funny? Oh Jesus. This is worse than OMD itself.
>>
>>85020181
Roy thinking that dead cat is his daughter and shit. Terrible comic.
>>
>>85007537
> Sacrififing his marriage to the Devil, of all people, so his aunt/motherfigure could have one more day on the earth.
There's absolutely NO way this can go wrong!
Right?
How can I possibly lose?
>>
It's a tie between two Chuck Austen X-Men stories: either the exploding communion wafers or Nightcrawler's daddy. Or the werewolves or, oh fuck it, they were all equally abysmal.
>>
>>85021099
Did Chuck ever write a good shit? I saw his 3d model War Machine in one of the Stortime of Pain threads. Jesus, I wanted to be blind at that time.
>>
>>85015019
Lol and everyone here couldn't stop praising it neither
>>
File: conv-cv0-ds-2d81d.jpg (522KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
conv-cv0-ds-2d81d.jpg
522KB, 900x1384px
at least the side issues were pretty good
>>
>>85021129
Not that I know of. His writing usually raises two questions: who the hell thought that this would be a good idea and why did this ever see print?
>>
File: 250px-Saga1coverByFionaStaples.jpg (31KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Saga1coverByFionaStaples.jpg
31KB, 250x385px
I got the first three volumes of this shit because my friend was telling me how great it was and how much I'd love it and I was pissed that I'll never get that time back from reading this garbage.
>>
File: Storytime of Pain 20150919.jpg (244KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
Storytime of Pain 20150919.jpg
244KB, 700x435px
>>85019980
>>
>>85021245
I've been away from /co/ and comics in general for several years. I decided to read this the other day as I heard a lot about it. I have a strange interest in where the story is going, but my word is the dialogue, completely undiverse alien races, obsession with incredibly forced "we talk openly and bluntly about sex, you got a problem with it?" mentality everything has and the way all the universe's issues revolve around "fucking".

I'm interested to know what the general /co/ views on it are.
>>
>>85021157
At least convergence as a whole was better then multiversity
>>
>>85021421
*are all insufferable.
I meant to finish.
>>
>>85021421
>>85021435
literally this.
>>
File: bat jl really.png (416KB, 607x604px) Image search: [Google]
bat jl really.png
416KB, 607x604px
>>85021433
Even if you don't like the writing, Multiversity still has great artwork. Convergence looked like third world Jim Lee art with horrible coloring.
>>
The Castlevania comics by Devil's Due. They *literally* went with the most boring, unknown Belmont from the gameboy games instead of Simon or Trevor, meandered around with a bullshit plot about some stupid Transylvanian nobles who wouldn't shut up about how awesome living under Drac's rule was, and for some goddamn bizarre and illogical reason, ripped off the family from Dusk til Dawn and used copies of them as a vampire hunting family.

There was nothing charming or interesting going on, the art was stiffer than Castlevania 64 and one cool scene with Christopher Belmont trying to choke Dracula with the Vampire Killer does not excuse the non-action this comic suffered from page after page after fucking page.
>>
>>85021476
I will concede that point.
>>
>>85007537
Only thing I regret buying is Saga volume 1.
>>
>>85007537
Bendis' Avengers. I can't still beliee I bought Avengers Disassembled and New Avengers' first and fourth TPB. They were all shit.
>>
>>85008455
>Dr. Emma Frost
Ph.D. in being a slut.
>>
>>85020038
Asexuality is just a case of sour grapes covered up by identity politics
>>
>>85022085
Shut up Jean.
>>
>>85014474
Something like a cross between an alien Invasion and a zombie apocalypse, with cute zombies that only attack the female humans. A little more:
Earth got infected by some kind of alien organism, trapping a town and it's inhabiants within a forcefield. The organism sucks the life out of it's surroundings, and produces drones (the Girls of the title) to feed it and to seed discord amongst the population. Also fucking the drones produces more of them (and obviously ends with more discord, well played, alien :-) ). In the end, the inhabiants have to get their shit together and kill the main organism before it reaches it's next stage or replicates via fission, taking over more of earth.

IMHO it's not really that bad, but surely a bit more fleshing out, a better pacing and a more likeable cast, wouldn't have hurt.
>>
>>85018557
We did it 1-2 weeks ago. It was called the Weekend of Pain, and it was fucking insane
>>
>>85016731
Reading a Book written by Bendis: Your first error of many.
>>
>>85008932
I really like the idea on paper. Sounded like "The Authority" on a street level. Superpowered punks. Sadly felt just like the attempt to offend anyone equally.
>>
>>85007537
The first half of Countdown.
>>
>>85018492
Everything not White, Cis and/or Male gets treated as "SJW-Shit" here. Try to pay it no mind.
>>
>>85014770
Gail is a very hit-or-miss writer. The Movement is a miss.
>>
>>85024481
Did she write anything decent since New 52?
>>
File: marvel_trouble-456.jpg (42KB, 456x391px) Image search: [Google]
marvel_trouble-456.jpg
42KB, 456x391px
>>85007562
I keep seeing this brought up in threads like these and I don't get it.

Sure, it's awful, and not even in that "so bad it's good" way. But there's so much worse shit out there that I can't really understand why someone would call it the worst ever.

I mean there's Marville, pretty much all of the Marvel Mangaverse, War Machine MAX, pretty much anything written by Kevin Smith, Chuck Austen, or any of the other "hacks even worse than the usual hacks"

I fully understand why most people dislike it, but it's not really bottom-tier awful and neither does it shit on any established characters or settings, unlike Sins Past, One More Day, The Evil Men Do, Ultimatum, etc. So where does the hate come from?
>>
>>85008037
You going to read Conway and Stegman's RYV series anon? I hope they pull a pre-flashpoint Lois and Clark with the Parkers next year
>>
>>85014403
Sometimes it's alright to judge a comic by its cover, and this cover clearly tells you that absolutely nothing good can be found inside.
>>
>>85024557
It's because casuals.
>>
I own a bunch of Chuck Austen X-Men.

The Draco and She Lies with Angels.

I was in high school. I didn't know any better
>>
>>85021245
Eh, it's not terrible. Just overhyped as fuck.
>>
>>85024670
But it's not even a Big Two comic.

I specifically used mostly Marvel examples, assuming casuals would be more likely to know about those than about some crappy Image comic.
>>
>>85007537

We just had the storytime of pain last weekend.

You can pick any of those. But fpbp with >>85007562
>>
>>85014403
THis one was completely your fault for thinking it would be good.
>>
>>85024709
Don't feel bad. I was an adult when I bought those.

Later in the Austen run I came to my senses, threw them all into the paper recycling bin and quit reading X-Men.
>>
>>85017156
>I already did... 15 minutes ago

kek
>>
>>85007537
Probably Identity Crisis. If not, either Civil War, morrison's X-Men or one of bendis' events, I guess.
Didn't waste money on any of those, though.
>>
>>85007537
>What's the worst Comic you've ever read?
Iron Man 2.0, by Nick Spencer.
I own every issue.
>>
>>85026442
>morrison's X-Men
I despise that run, but if that's in your "worst ever", kill you'reslef.
>>
File: 1469388887236.jpg (1MB, 1440x2180px) Image search: [Google]
1469388887236.jpg
1MB, 1440x2180px
>>85007537
>>
>>85026940
>PG+
>in that costume
Yikes.
>>
>>85027149
It's an "action" comic in the sense that you have skimpy girls striking ridiculous poses and kicking in ways that show off how nearly naked they are. And it's an X-Men comic because it takes place in a parallel dimension created by the Phoenix Force and beyond that has no ties to the X-Men whatsoever, the characters aren't even some variety of mutants, they all use magic and the story is about getting a magic sword back from a dude called the Shadow King.
>>
>>85023804
that sounds like a hot garbage.
>>
>>85020143
>>85024641
>>85024864
I know, but when I saw it I just had to see it for myself, I had to know if it was as bad as it looked. The cover sat on the shelf, calling out to me like a toothpick biting greaser flipping a nickel saying "hey kid, wanna see a dead body?"
>>
>>85007537
While it wasn't bad, Hulk's run between 2002 to 2005 was very questionable.
>>
>>85026808
What's so wrong with morrison's x-men?
>>
>>85028695
Good ideas, half-baked execution
Here Comes Tomorrow.
Garbage art
Also, not muh
>>
>>85007537
Mark Millar's Nemesis
>>
File: Asterix_and_the_Falling_Sky.png (313KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asterix_and_the_Falling_Sky.png
313KB, 370x500px
don't think anything will compare
the very idea of this being part of the Asterix series makes me feel ill
>>
>>85029040
That was so, so awful. The ultimate example of how creators should just retire in time instead of shitting all over their legacy.
>>
>>85007537
Too many to name...I was massively disappointed by Big Kids by Michael Deforge, I thought it was so, so shitty. The drawing looked slovenly, like he couldn't be bothered at all, and the story read more like someone ripping off his "high concept" style and doing a terrible job of it. Can't believe Drawn & Quarterly released that pile of crap. Yes, I bought it, too.
>>
I genuinely don't understand the hate for OMD.
>>
File: Robin_Vol_4_148.jpg (96KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Vol_4_148.jpg
96KB, 500x775px
Hey it's Adam Beechen. He wrote that episode from Teen Titans "Haunted". What? He's bringing Cassandra Cain over and writing Robin this time Tim?

Hey this might be a fun read!!! There was only suffering. Lots of suffering.
>>
>>85030046

It took away twenty years of character progression and made Pete an idiot.
>>
File: 1763._SX400_QL80_TTD_.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1763._SX400_QL80_TTD_.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
i don't read that much bad comics but so far
>>
>>85030528
>Beechen
>ever good
Weirdly I remember seeing a letter he wrote in a Cerebus issue. Dude loves comics, he's just a fucking terrible writer
>>
>>85030556

>never ending americam superhero comics
>character progression
>>
>>85031083
Heh
>>
>>85029040
>After the death of Goscinny, Uderzo continued the series by himself, writing his own stories on subjects such as feminism and aliens, with travels to India and Atlantis. These newer books are often criticised for lacking Goscinny's humor and writing style, and some fans consider the series ended with Asterix in Belgium. However, sales figures have shown no indication of diminished popularity.
That's why.
>>
>>85007537
Titans: Villains for Hire

Nothing posted a week ago came close to the mind-numbing agony of that run.
>>
>>85017830
>And Black Panther's hilarious death.
Post it?
>>
>>85018633
>Panini Comics
Qué, cómo y cuándo
>>
>>85027200
To be fair... the Shadow King IS actually a real X-Men Villain.
>>
>>85031226
I know why it sucked, still doesn't stop me from getting mad it was made in the first place

and the worst part is Asterix does not have a lot of albums compared to typical american comic issues, so a single bad one has a vastly larger impact on the quality of the entire series.
To have something this terrible happen to one of europe's largest and most beloved series is just awful.
>>
Avengers Arena. Full stop.
>>
>>85027149
It was MAX in the next issue.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.